Imagine to Bri

He is your brother and you find out he's gay (You're 16)

You shut the front door and take of your jacket and shoes. You just came home from a boring day at school. Usually no one is home when you come home, but you can hear some mumbles coming from your big brother's room. You walk trough the hall and knock on his door.

"Austin?" you say and you can hear some one say 'shit'. No one opens but you can hear a door close and soon a red Austin stands in front of you.

"Um hey Bri, didn't know you where home" he says smiling. His hair is messy and his shirt is the wrong way.

"Okay, what is it? New hair style?" you ask and giggle. His face gets red and he lets you in. When you step inside the room there is a boy sitting on Austin's bed. He seems shy because he's looking on the floor.

"Who is this?" you ask and point to the guy and look on Austin.

"Um that's Lukas, my b-boyfriend" he says and scratch his neck. You smile and nod. You walk over to Lukas and reach out your hand.

"Hi Lukas, I'm Bri, Austin's sister, nice to meet you" you say and he gives you a little smile before shaking your hand. After that you give Austin a smile and walk out from the room. So what if Austin was gay? He's still the same person, and there is nothing wrong with being gay or bi.

~After 1 hour~

You're sitting in the sofa, watching TV, when Austin and Lukas come out from his room. They walk to the hall and Lukas puts on his shoes.

"I'll call you, okay?" he says before kissing Austin. Austin smiles and nods.

"Bye, love you" he says and Lukas says the same thing back. Austin shuts the door and sit down beside you in the sofa. There is a long silence before someone says something.

"So, you're okay with me being gay?" he says looking over at you with scared eyes. You give him a 'are-you-serious'-face.

"Of course I am, I mean you're still the same Austin I have known since I was born?" you say making him smile. He hugs you and he is way more heavier than you so you fall down on your back with Austin on top.

"Austin! You're heavy!" you say laughing. He sits up and chuckles.

"Sorry sissy, I'm just so glad that you don't judge me"

"No, you and Lukas are so cute together" you say and smile.

This imagine was to LiamPayneLove1225, and I hope you liked the imagine! :3

Personally, I loved writing this because I think being gay, bi or lesbian is nothing wrong. It's totally normal and it's nothing that people should judge you for. :) <3