Imagine to Aracely

Jealous

Austin where taking you to a Justin Bieber concert since you just got 18! You where so nervous because he got you an VIP-ticket! You where gonna meet Justin in person! Sadly he only got one because it was the last one, so he couldn't come with you but that was totally okay.

"Baby, we gotta go!" Austin shouts and you put on some lipstick. You're wearing some tight black jeans, a red shirt and one pair of black sneakers and a red beanie. You hurry to the hall where Austin is waiting and when he sees you he smiles.

"There my beautiful girlfriend is" he says and kisses you cheek. You giggle and take his hand, walking to the car. The gentleman he is he opens the door for you. 

When you walk inside the concert arena you're starting to get nervous. Austin notices and tries to calm you down by having his arm around your waist pulling you close. You sit down at your seats and wait one hour for Justin to come out on the stage.

When he does, every single girl stands up and scream, also you. Austin laughs and stand up also screaming with you. Justin is as sexy as usual, dancing and playing around.

"Thank you guys so much for everything you do, you're all beautiful and I love every single one of you" he says and many girls around you are screaming and crying. When Justin sings his last song you realize that you're soon gonna meet him. Austin notices and gives you a kiss.

"Calm down, princess" he says and makes you look into his eyes, calming down. You whisper a thank you and kiss him.

When the concert is over Austin takes you to the entrance to Justin's room. Luckily you're the first one to go and meet him. You knock on the door and soon Justin is standing there, smiling.

"Hello beautiful, come inside" he says and opens the door more so you can walk inside.

"So what's your name?" he asks sitting down on a sofa. He pats on the place besides him showing you to sit down, and you do as he says.

"I'm Aracely, and it's so nice to meet you Justin" you say smiling.

"Oh the honor is all on me, by the way you have a really beautiful name" he says making you blush like crazy. You say thank you and the short 15 minutes you get to spend with him is the best minutes in your life. You guys take pictures, he gives you his autograf and then you just play around. When the 15 minutes is over you walk to the door and Justin gives you a hug.

"It was really nice meeting you Aracely" he says and kisses your cheek when he pulls away. You answer him with a smile and say good bye before walking towards Austin. But when you see Austin, he looks really angry.

"Hey baby?" you say. Austin answers you with a grunt, looking angry towards Justin's room. He takes your arm, almost dragging you towards the car.

"Baby, Austin what are you doing?" you ask trying to make him let go.

"He kissed your cheek, only I get to do that" he says with a dark angry voice. You try to not laugh because he's jealous, but then you can't hold it so you start to laugh. He let you go and look at you with a sad face.

"I'm sorry Austin, but where you seriously jealous of Justin?" you ask and he looks down, blushing.

"Maybe a little" he whispers making your heart melt so you give him a passionate kiss.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4

This imagine was to AracelyBieberMahone, and I hope you liked your imagine! :3

Also guys, I got my laptop now so it will be more PREFERENCES! YEEYY!!!!!!

#StayBeautiful