#7 He tells you "I love you" for the first time

He Tells You "I Love You" For The First Time

Austin was soon coming home from work. You and Austin had been together in 9 months soon, and you love him but you are scared to tell him. today you made his favorite food and you cleaned up in the whole house. Suddenly the door open and then close with a "boom". You jump a little and go to see what's wrong. But the only thing you see is Austin running upstairs probably to the bedroom. You follow him and knock on the door to the bedroom. "Austin, what's wrong honey?" you ask but you only hear a sob. 'Is he crying?' you think. You open the door slowly and see Austin laying on his stomach. You hear some sobs and you sit down on the bed and put your hand on his back. "What's wrong baby?" you ask but get no answer. You lay down beside him and he look at you with puffy eyes. "What's wrong Austin?" you ask and run your hand trough his hair, knowing it calms him down. "I...Everything...To much" he say and you give him a little smile. "Everything is going to be fine, okay? How about you take a bath, then some food and then we cuddle and then sleep?" you say and he give you a weak smile. "I-I-I" he say nervous. "What? You what?" you ask and he take your hand and look in your eyes. "I love you Y/N" he say and your heart start to beat faster. 'He loves me. Austin loves me' you think and you have the biggest smile on your lips. "i love you too Austin" you say and he give you a passionate kiss filled with love. That day was the best day of your life...

So cute... <33 Thank you for voting!

~ami~