#19 You're a famous YouTuber

You're a famous YouTuber

"Hello guys, Y/N here! So I got a LOT of comments to do the boyfriend/girlfriend tag and yeah, I have my boyfriend Austin right here" You say and point on Austin's face, which is smiling.

"Hi" he says to the camera in front of you and you kiss his cheek.

"So we're just gonna ask questions about our relationship" you say and take out your phone from your pocket.

"Okay handsome, where did we meet?" you ask and look over at Austin.

"Okay this is really random. We both met at a movie theatre when we sat next to each other. And I thought Y/N was so beautiful that I just needed to have her number so I asked for it and now we're here" he says and holds your hand. You smile when you think back in time.

"I'll never forget that, okay your turn"

"Why do you love me?" Austin asks and you feel your cheeks getting hot.

"I love you because you can be yourself, you're very caring, you're funny and you understand me better than anyone else. Also you're handsome, amazing and sexy" you say and grin. Austin smiles before putting both of his hands on your cheek, kissing your lips.

"I love you" he says and your cheeks get even more red.

"Love you too"

✂------------------------------

Alright! I am so sorry for not posting but 1) I've been working 2) Thunderstorms

Stay amazing and thank you for reading and voting! Means A LOT ❤ ❤ ❤ ◕‿◕