Imagine to Sofia

-Date on the beach

Today you where going on a date with Austin. You was wearing a beautiful yellow dress with pink flowers on, pink high heels and a beautiful necklace Austin gave you on your first anniversary. Your black hair was a little bit curled and you had light make-up. Then you hear the doorbell ring and you run downstairs, you open the door and see a handsome Austin standing there. "Hello beautiful" he say and you blush. "Hi handsome" you say and give him a kiss. "You look absolutely stunning" he whisper in your ear and take your hand. You walk to his car and he open the door for you. "Oh, what a gentleman" you say and he wink. "Anything for my beautiful girl" he say.

~~> We jump over the car-ride <~~

Austins arms is around while you walk to the place where you are going to eat. He hasn't told you where you are going because he wanted it to be an surprise. "Close your eyes hun" he say and you close your eyes. You walk some meters before he say that you can open your eyes. You open your eyes and gasp. There you see a blanket with your favorite food and candles and many many pillow. "Oh my god Austin, it's beautiful" you say and hug him. "I'm glad you like it" "Like it?! I love it! Thank you so much" you say and kiss his lips. You sit down and start to eat. You feed each other and laugh, and just have an wonderful time with each other. That date, was the best date you ever had.

I hope you liked it Sofia! :D

~ami~