#20 His mum walks in on you two

His mum walks in on you two

Austin's hands goes under your shirt and grab your waist pushing you against him. You moan against his mouth and he smirks. You two are in Austin's bedroom, making out. Austin's mum is downstairs but obviously he didn't care.

"Shh baby, we gotta be quiet" he says while kissing your neck, sucking on the skin making your stomach flutter. He takes of your shirt and takes a good look on your upper body.

"You're so beautiful" he says with his forehead against yours. You smile and put your arms around his neck kissing his lips.

"Austin, why don't yo- oh my god!" a voice shout and you and Austin look up, and see Michelle (dunno if that's her name sry).

"Umm hi mum" Austin says and you hide behind him, since your shirt is laying on the floor.

"Hi Mrs Mahone" you say and smile awkwardly.

"Y/N clothes back on, and Austin, get your ass downstairs before I'll slap the shit out from you" she says and closes the door with a "bang".

"I'm so dead" Austin whispers and you giggle.

"Yeah, you are" you say before kissing his lips.

"But I still love you" you say while putting on your shirt.

"Love you too babe" Austin says and winks at you before walking out from the room, heading downstairs to get his ears blown of by all the shouting.

~~~~~~~~

Sry this was a very fast one </3

So I am back people, after thousands of thunderstorms and shit. :3