#21 His mum walks in on you two (Part 2) *requested*

His mum walks in on you two (Part 2)

After putting on your shirt you opened the door and carefully stepped out from the bedroom, not wanting them to hear you.

"Austin, I don't want to see any of that in my house again. Understood? I know that you're old enough but still, I don't want to be a grandmother yet!" Michelle shouts at Austin. You sneak closer to the steps so you can see Austin sitting on the couch and his mum walking around in circles.

"Sorry mum..." Austin says and looks down on his hands, thinking this is extremely awkward.

"Wait, this wasn't the first time was it?" Michelle says looking over at Austin. He stays silent and that must have answered her question.

"Oh my god Austin! What if she get pregnant? You did use condoms did you? And you're sure none of the broke? Did you trow them in the bin after or did you leave it in your bed? I don't want your sper-"

"MUM!" Austin says giving her a 'are-you-serious' look and she sighs before sitting down beside him.

"I just think you're growing up way too fast, and I can see how much you love Y/N and I don't want anything make you leave her, even if I know you wouldn't" she says sadly and you smile to yourself.

"Mum, I love both of you and I'll never leave Y/N okay? And yes we'll be careful, even if we already are" he says and hugs her. She hugs him back and your smile grows, this was the cutest thing ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wanted a second part and since I'm being the nice person I am ^^ I did write one for you guys! <3

Love yall <3