Imagine to Jaelynn

You're a nerd and he's popular

You're sitting in the library, alone, reading about Greece mythology. You nearly have any friends, only two because you are what peoples call a nerd.

Suddenly someone sits down besides you and you look up. There he is, the popular guy, the leader of the football team, your crush. You blush and put your hair behind your ear. Austin Mahone smiles, licks his lips and puts a book on the table in front of you. You look down and read what book it is. Biology. You look up and give him a asking look.

"I need your help with this Jaelynn. I'm having a test tomorrow and I'm failing in biology" he says and chuckle. You're grinning like crazy.

"Okay, I'll help you Mahone" you say and he opens the book. On the page you can see a brain, your favorite part. You start teaching him, going through every part of the brain.

"And that's where you can tell if you're angry, sad or-"

"In love" he says and stares at you. You look up into his eyes and he's only inches away. Austin looks down on your lips and up into your eyes again. He moves closer and he places his hand on the back of your neck. Soon his lips finds yours and firework goes trough your whole body. After something that feels like hours Austin pulls back and smiles.

"You dunno how long I've wanted to do that, Jaelynn" he says and takes your hand in his.

"But I'm a nerd?" you say and look down. Austin lifts up your head with two fingers.

"A sexy one" he says and winks, and kisses you again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This imagine was to jjluv13, hope you liked it! :3