#5 You Fight (part 2)

Y/L/N = Your Last Name

You Fight (Part 2)

You wake up when someone knocks on your door to your hotel room. You open and there is a guy standing with flowers. "Flowers for Y/N Y/L/N" he say and hand you the flowers. "Thank you, who is it from?" you ask and he give you a note. "It stand on the note, have a nice day" he say and you close the door. You sit down on your bed and read the note. 

Babe, i'm so so so so so sorry for what i said last night, and i regret everything. I'm an asshole. I was having a bad day and you tried to help me but all i did was shouting at you. If i lose you, i don't even know what i would do because i cant live without a heart, the one you stole. I love you much more than i can explain, please please please come back? 

-Austin <3

You sob and look over to the flowers. Austin. Your Austin. The love of your life wanted you to come back. You take everything and drive home as fast as you can. You open the door and cries "Austin!". "Y/N?" a weak voice ask behind you and you turn around. Austin look at you with tired red eyes. You hug him and he hug you back. "How did you know i was on that hotel?" you ask after you pull away but Austin still have his hands on your waist and you arms are around his neck. "You left your GPS on" he say and you kiss him. Passionate and full of love. "I love you Y/N" "I love you Austin"

Aaaw, so romantic!

~ami~