VI

“Down in the cellar."

➸ Clara ➸

I heard the doorknob rattle and I sat up, watching it in amusement. I had locked the door after Louis left. I had figured that he would tell Harry, and I wasn't sure if Harry would try anything or not, but I wasn't going to take any chances.

“Hey!" Harry's voice sounded through the door as the doorknob jerked wildly. “Whatever your name is, I just want to talk!"

“I don't see anything wrong with the way we're talking right now," I said calmly, texting Allie.

Harry hit his fist against the door. “C'mon, just open the door."

“What are you going to do to me if I don't?" I challenged.

“Dammit!" he cursed. “Do you have to be so stubborn? I just want to talk, jeez."

I regarded the door warily. He sounded innocent enough, but I didn't trust him. One minute, he was telling me to stay away from him and his friends; the next, he was at my bedroom door, asking if we could “talk." And especially after I used self-defense against Louis. I wasn't going to take that chance.

Harry sighed heavily. “You do realize that I can always knock the door down?"

“I'd rather you didn't do that," I chirped, lowering myself to the ground. “This is your house, after all. I don't think your mother would appreciate that."

I looked through the crack at the bottom of the door. I saw more than one pair of feet. He had his friends with him, but the question is, why?

I stood up again, thinking. They were most likely planning something, trying to get rid of me. I wondered if Anne would mind if I harmed them?

I heard the boys whispering amongst themselves outside. The doorknob was rattling, not as violently as before, and I assumed that they were picking the lock. If I was going to do something, I had to think of it soon.

I shoved my phone into my bra before searching for a weapon of some sort. I didn't think that they would hurt me (a lot) but I needed to frighten them, show them that I was in charge here and I wouldn't put up with their shit.

The door swung open just as my hand closed around my Swiss Army Knife. I spun around to find Harry and his friends standing just outside of my room. Harry was smirking, and he raised an eyebrow once he saw my tiny knife.

“Whoa, princess," he said, putting his hands in the air. I frowned slightly; where'd the pet name come from? “We just want to talk, that's all." His friends exchanged looks, and I snorted. Yeah, talk.

“And talking through the door wasn't okay?" I asked.

“I could barely hear you through the door," Harry said, entering my room without permission. I would've taken him on, but his four friends were there, and I knew they'd defend him as soon as I even lunged towards him.

“Well, I don't see what we need to talk about, but I'm all ears," I said, making wild hand gestures. Harry eyed the knife warily.

“Well, for starters, I don't know your name," he said casually. I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Does that really matter when you're just going to get rid of me by the end of the day?" I asked slowly.

“Um, yeah, that's true," Harry said. “I guess there's no point in asking to get to know each other, then."

I forced a smile. “Yeah."

Harry pursed his lips. I knew he had some sort of plan, but it looked like he was stumped as to continue on with it.

“If you don't mind, I'm going to go downstairs," I said, although I didn't exactly trust them to leave me alone.

Once I walked out of my room, they followed, confirming my suspicions. I rolled my eyes, descending the stairs quickly.

“Seriously, what do you want?" I asked in exasperation, whirling around and facing the five boys.

“What's your biggest fear?" the other brown haired one who wasn't Louis or Harry piped up.

I arched an eyebrow. “My biggest fear? Are you going to use it against me or something?"

They gave me innocent smiles, causing me to roll my eyes. I turned around, heading to another room.

“Look, I'm really not interested in-" I began, but a big hand clamped over my mouth, and the rest of my words became muffled.

I began kicking out as hands grabbed out at me and began restraining me, but since there were five of them and only one of me, I lost.

“Where should we put her?" Louis asked. “Hurry, she's quite wiggly!"

“Um... the cellar?" Harry suggested, and my eyes widened, although no one noticed.

“Yeah!" a voice I think belonged to the blonde dude said. “The cellar!"

They began carrying me, holding on even as I thrashed around violently. We reached the cellar, and they shoved me in before closing the door. I stood up immediately, pulling on the doorknob even though I knew it was no use.

“Guys!" I said, hitting my palm against the door. “This isn't funny!"

“Then you obviously don't have a sense of humour," one of them said, and I wasn't focusing enough to recognize who said it.

“Bye," I think Harry said in a sickly sweet voice. “We'll see you tomorrow."

My eyes widened even more. “What? No! Hey, come back!"

They just snickered, and I heard their voices receding.

“Payback's a bitch!" Louis called, laughing, before their voices moved out of my hearing range.

I sank to the floor. Even though they didn't know my “biggest fear," they still managed to lock me in a dark, small room. Which I just happened to fear. Huh, how coincidental.

I shifted around a little and then found that something was poking my ribs. Wincing, I pulled it out of my shirt before realizing that it was my phone. Yes, I'm a genius!

I turned it on before texting Allie. I sent it, smiling a little bit, until- guess what happened -my phone died.

I scowled, setting it on the ground beside me. Perfect, just perfect. Why does that always happen when you need your phone most?

I took a deep breath. Okay, I'd be fine as long as I wasn't in here too long.

~~

kk chapter six whoop

last night was the concert and can I just say it was the best thing ever like

Luke asked if we actually said “eh" and Harry said he likes poutine (but come on who doesn't) and Michael was ranting about how great maple syrup was

yeah so

dedicated to @harryinmycherry bc I rely love her comments so I hope it works :S

xx