Chapter 4

VOTE PEOPLE!! COME ON!!!!! I want to know if you guys really like it. Otherwise I won't bore you with this.

Vote, rate, comment! XD

>> Julian >>

---------- Chapter 4 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gently close the door behind me. I don't have the energy to throw a fit. I'm tired and confused!

"That isn't it you know," a soft, velvety voice says. "La tua cantante; it wouldn't have been like that," he continues.

"You know what, Edward? It never ceases to surprise me how privacy doesn't exist in this household!" I mutter under my breath. I know he can hear me loud and clear, and I just can't be bothered to speak up and louder.

"I am sorry, Henry," again, his voice is softer this time.

What do you want, Edward? I scream in my head. And it gives me a sort of perverse satisfaction when I see him grab his head.

"I over reacted. I shouldn't have," he murmurs.

"You think?! You freaking attacked me! You made me bleed! I nearly died!"

"And people say I over react?" Edward asks rhetorically, his eyebrows raised.

"Amazing apology, Edward! You know where the door is!" I mutter between clenched teeth.

"I'm sorry. I was worried about my family. I feared telling Castella would somehow put Bella, Nessie...you, in danger. I couldn't bear that."

"You know what Edward? If I were to look up the word 'hypocrite' in a picture dictionary, your mug would be there! You of all people?! Correct me if I'm wrong, but it wasn't so long ago that you told your family's secret; to a human no less! Wasn't Rose mad?!"

"You are right. And that's why I'm apologising. I forgot what it's like to be...to need someone to understand."

Edward smiles a hard smile and walks out my door.

"Oi, Edward!" I call, still staring at the ceiling. His head pops in my room. "That was probably the worst apology ever!" I call. He smirks and leans against the door frame, watching me.

"You know Henry, you're my grandson. And I do love you. More than you know. But I am a protective person by nature, just ask your mother. I mean well, Henry. I hope you know that."

Sure, sure. I think to him, tired enough not to want to answer. Not bothering to control my thoughts, my mind runs through thousands of fantasies of Castella and I...umm...yeah. Edward chuckles under his breath, definitely watching my little fantasies. I fling a book at him with my mind. He runs out so fast the book falls to the floor with a reverberating thud. Darned that nosy, irritatingly fast vampire!

I drift off into a dreamless sleep, only to be woken up by an unusually loud, in my house anyway, commotion coming from the living room.

I walk down the stairs slowly, taking in the scene in front of me. My whole family, excluding Carlisle and Esme, are sitting on the floor, laughing like little children.

"Hey guys? What's going on?"

I'm greeted by a chorus of 'Henry's and my mum actually blushes when she sees me, piquing my interest. "Henry, did we wake you up? I'm so sorry, hon. Go back to bed, we have school tomorrow."

"Umm, yeah, I will. But what are you guys doing? Can I join you?"

"NO!" Eight voices chorus. Heh, as if that's going to stop me. I squeeze my way in between mum and Edward. That's when my eyes land on the bottle in the middle of the circle.