Chapter 9

>.> Jasper >.>

---------- Chapter 9 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Dr. Dick Dodger's POV)

I was so shocked to receive Dr. Cullen's call. He has the perfect family! Why in the world would he need a psychiatrist? I eagerly shovel all of my leftovers in my mouth and half run back to my office.

"Maggie? Dr. Cullen and his family are coming in for an appointment. Please show them into the conference room when they arrive." I call out to my assistant, Maggie, who is trying her hardest to blow a little bubble with her bubblegum.

I get my pen and notebook ready, all ready to meet this mysterious family of Dr. Cullen. He never brings them to any of our family retreats or anything. I have seen a couple of his kids, they would sometimes come over to the office to see him. When I first ran into one of them, and they told me they were looking for their father, Dr. Cullen, I nearly had a heart attack. His kids are well in their teens, while the good doctor can't be more than 30!

Just then, there's a knock on the door, "Dr. Dodger? The Cullen's are here," Maggie intones excitement in her voice. I tell her to let them in, then take a deep breath.

The door opens, and in steps Dr. Carlisle Cullen, easily the most sought after surgeon in the whole state. Not to mention the nurses favourite doctor. Carlisle walks in, with a sheepish grin on his face. He holds out a hand and shakes mine. "Thank you so much for seeing my family, Dick. I didn't know who else to go to."

"Carlisle, it's my pleasure! But I can't imagine why the perfect family like yours could need any help," I tease.

"Well, you think they are perfect because you haven't met them, Dick," Carlisle retorts with a grimace. I just smile at him, trying to ease his tension a little.

A beautiful, confident lady with Caramel wavy hair and an unusual honeysuckle coloured eyes. She must be Carlisle's wife. Woo! The nurses don't have a chance! "Good afternoon, Dr. Dodger. I'm Esme Cullen, Carlisle's wife. Thank you so much for seeing my family," she says in a sweet, melodic voice. I take her hand a little dumbfounded.

"Children? Come in and greet Dr. Dodger," Esme calls out. Then a whole procession of teenagers walks into my office.

A huge boy with short black hair, who looks like he must be on some experimental growth hormone, walks into the room. His muscles are emphasised under his tight, white t-shirt. "Hey doc! Emmett Cullen at your service!" he grins. The boy seems to be very good natured and friendly, exactly the opposite of what you would expect.

I scribble on my notepad; Emmett Cullen - steroids?

Next, in walks the most beautiful girl I have ever seen! Long, golden locks hang up to her mid-back, and she has the most amazing body ever, and she obviously knows it. She wears a revealing tank top and a tiny mini skirt paired up with some killer heels. She looks bored and haughty. "Rosalie Hale," she murmurs simply and takes a seat by Emmett.

Rosalie Hale - Beautiful, haughty, arrogant. Egocentric?

Another blond walks into the room; a guy. He's tall and lanky and doesn't make eye contact. He slouches a little. "Jasper Hale," he mumbles, shaking my hand then walking over to the table, sitting by Rosalie.

Jasper Hale - inferiority complex?

While I scribble this down, a small little girl bounds into the room. She has short, inky black hair and a huge smile plastered on her face. "I'm Mary Alice Cullen. But you can just call me Alice. I'm so glad to meet you, Dr. Dodger!" she thrills, a complete opposite to her brother Jasper.