{Day 16} Public Bathroom

Eb/f/n = ex boyfriend's name

{Your P.O.V.}

Jack and I were at the mall getting merch from our favorite shows and games. We got food from Subway and were eating in the food court. Mid-bite I saw him. My ex, eb/f/n. I hated him, he always abused and used me for sex. Then after he was done with me he would go out and pick up like five hookers, bring them back to MY house and fuck them. I finished chewing as his eyes wandered around the room. They landed on me. As soon as he saw me, he started walking toward Jack and me. I looked at Jack and he was staring eb/f/n down.

"Hey slut," he paused, "why'd you leave me, huh? For this man-whore?" he questioned with a look of anger across his face.

"Says you. All you did was use and abuse me. And you say HE'S a man-whore. Have you met yourself?" I asked him with the most serious face I've ever made. He was about to slap me but couldn't because Jack punched him square in the face. He fell back and winced in pain as he held his now bloody nose. I looked at Jack and he grabbed me and started walking to security with me. I looked back and saw eb/f/n following behind us.

{Time Skip to Security area}

Jack and I arrived at the police area in the mall and went to the first officer we saw. I looked behind me to see if eb/f/n was still behind us and he was.

"Hello, officer. We came because my ex that used and abused me is here and I don't want him to be anywhere near me." I said, looking at the officer with pleading eyes. Then eb/f/n came from behind me and grabbed me arm.

"Babe, why were you running?" he asked. He actually sounded nice but I could see right through his mask he was wearing. I jerked my arm away from him and hugged Jack tighly.

"That's him." I said on the verge of tears, remembering when I thought I loved eb/f/n and when he started using me. Eb/f/n bolted but the officer was a lot quicker than him and caught him quickly. I saw the officer take him into a room that I didn't see the name of.

"I'M COMING FOR YOU Y/N!!" Eb/f/n yelled as the officer forced him in the room. I pulled away from the hug that me and Jack were still embraced in. He pecked my lips and looked me in the face. I could see lust in his eyes.

"Time for me to claim you so no one tries to get you again." he said quietly in my ear. I giggled and he pulled me into the family restroom which wasn't disgusting. He slammed me against the wall right after he got me in the restroom. He placed sloppy kisses down my jawline and to my neck. I locked the door so people knew someone was in there. He unbottened my jeans and unzipped them too. He pulled them down and his face was right in front of my dripping pussy. He kissed my clit through my panties, making me shudder. He then pulled them down too, leaving my lower half completely exposed. My hand traveled to his clothed cock and I started to palm him. He groaned. I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, letting his cock get some relief. I got on my knees and pulled his pants down. I could see the tent in his boxers clearer. I pulled them down as well. I stood back up so I was face-to-face with him and he began to leave hickeys everywhere. When he found my sweet spot I moaned and he noticed. He began to abuse the spot and left an almost black hickey.

He then turned me around so my hands were on the wall. He put his hands above my shoulders and my submission and lust kicked in. I need him inside me.

"Jack please, demolish me." I begged and bucked my hips toward his. He chuckled and slammed into me. I arched my back and moaned lightly even though I wanted to scream. I adjusted quickly to his size and bucked my hips, again, toward his to let him know it was good to go. He started thrusting and didn't even start slow. He thrusted with all of his might and I could tell. He took one of his hands off of my shoulder and pulled my hair lightly, making my back arch. He pounded into me harder, getting deeper and deeper. Then he hit my g-spot. I moaned really fucking loud.

"RIGHT THERE, JACK!!" I screamed. He hit that one spot with every single thrust. I was screaming and moaning really fucking loud because honestly I didn't care if anyone heard us. He hit my spot one more time and I couldn't hold it anymore.

"FUCK!!" I yelled as I came hard all over Jack's dick. He thrusted about four more times then came hard, deep inside me. He thrusted, letting us ride out our highs then pulled out. He helped me get dressed because my legs felt like jello. He got dressed as well and we walked out together. There was a guy near the door that we walked by.

"Good job bro, you made her scream." the guy said and high-fived Jack. We walked off and I laughed, rolling my eyes at the comment.

"I'll make your eyes roll too tonight." Jack said with a smirk on his face. I pecked his cheek and continued walking. We walked around and bought Rick and Morty and f/b shirts. We also walked by a 'sex' section in Spencer's. I snickered when I saw a pink leash and collar/choker that had "Daddy's Princess" written across it. Jack noticed and bought it. The lady behind the counter laughed when she rang it up and I blushed.

"Have fun." she said when she handed it, and some other things to us in a bag that said 'Spencer's' on it. We then continued on with our day as usual and then night came around....

1059