Shit Storm

A/N: ayyee :D Sorry, I think its been a while. Anywho, I'm here..to fucking write for yeh! I met this guy on Omegle, and he was fucking hilarious. He did impersonations and beatboxed for me lol. And it turns out he was a youtuber and he asked me for advice for his videos <3 it was awesome. I only got two hours of sleep in two days ;D read, comment, vote, enjoy my biches! -Gerard

____________________________________________

I went back to the Common Room with Ray after Mikey and Frank went off to talk, and Ray poked my shoulder. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. His Fro was flowing everywhere around his head from the billowing wind. When we got up to the Commons he sat down in one chair and me in the other. It was mostly empty.

"Hey, is, uh, Mikey alright?" I asked. Ray looked at me and shrugged.

"I dunno, Red. But hey, remember Fluffy?" Ray said with a question.

"How could I forget?" I asked smirking slyly. He rolled his eyes.

"Okay, well..what if someone tried to get passed him? To steal the thing he is hiding." Ray stated. I thought for a moment.

"Who d'you think would dare cross a three headed dog?" I asked curiously, he grumbled and shook his head. "I doubt anyone really knows Fluffy is there ccept us and all the Professors." I added.

"What if a Professor tried to?" Ray asked.

"Dumbledore wouldn't let that happen, he has like..such high trusts for everyone." I answered. Ray nodded and began to think again sternly. I leaned my head against the back of the chair and closed my eyes. I was curious if Mikey was alright.

Ever since Frank and I told Ray and Mikes' that him and I were ttogether, Mikey hasnt rreally spoken unless it was to Ray. I didn't understand why.

I heard footsteps and then a hand rest on my cheek, I looked up to see Frank with a concerned expression in his eyes hidden behind his glasses. I raised an eyebrow and he mouthed 'later' to me. He sat down on the larger couch next tto the one I was in. "Mikey wants to talk to you." Frank announced, he looked at me "he's just outside the picture door." He added.

I nodded my head and stood up, I made my way out into the Corridor and Mikey stood leaning against a wall. "Yes?" I asked, he grabbed the sleeve of my robes and tugged me down some stairs of the moving staircase and into an empty classroom.

"You're an asshole, Gerard." Mikey stated, I looked at him in shock.

"What?" I asked, my jaw dropped.

"How couldn't you tell that I liked Frankie?!" Mikey asked, his voice was slightly raised. I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Well Mr. PokerFace, that's kind of hard to tell." I stated, he glared at me.

"You took him from me!!" Mikey shouted angrily. I scoffed.

"Maybe if yeh showed some emotion I wouldve known!" I said sassily. He shoved me hard, his palms slamming into my chest sending me backward. I stumbled back but managed to stay up. Boy, this was gunna be a shit storm.

"You're a fucking asshole!" Mikey ground out.

"Touch me again Mikey, and I'm turning you into Ray's cat." I threatened, I opened the room door and stomped out angrily. How was I suppised to knoe that emotionless man liked Frank?