The Dog's Secrets

A/N: Pandas are cute'uns. Read comment essay vote. -Gerard

__________________________________

I woke up early that morning to someone jabbing my stomach. I let out a groan and rolled over, but the jabbing persisted. I looked over and Frank was at my bedside. "What d'you want this bloody early?" I asked tiredly.

"I couldn't sleep.." Frank muttered.

"Why not?" I asked with a tired voice.

"I had a really jacked dream." Frank answered.

"About?" I asked ssitting up and rubbing my eyes. I realized Ray wasn't in his bed. The doof.

"Its r-really complicated." Frank said with a shrug. I nodded and looked at Mikey's bed, it was empty as well. Where are the two nerds? I bet the library..

"Well what aare we gunna do at-" I grabbed his arm and looked at his watch, "eight o'clock in the morn on a Saturday?" I asked.

"Well...we could go visit Bob Hagrid." Frank suggested.

"Alright, lemme put my robes on." I mumbled getting up, Frank backed a few feet away from me awkwardly, I dug around in my dresser and stripped to my boxers and pulled my robes and uniform on. I noticed Frank staring awkwardly, but I shrugged it off. He was cute...fuck Gee! Stop..just stop.. he's not cute.

We walked down to the main hall and out the large doors. As we were walking, Malfoy and his goons were watching us. Both had evil grins on. We ignored them, like a baus. As we began down the path Ray and Mikey came running ttowards us.

"Oi! Wait Red and Frankeh!" Ray shouted. Frank and I slowed our pace until they came into step with us.

"What, Ray?" I asked.

"Check out this book Moikey and I found!" Ray said giddily.

"Ray, its a booK. Obviously not a fuck is given." I said, Frank glanced at me and laughed.

"Where are you guys heading?" Mikey asked. Ray put the book in his arms as we continued walking.

"To see Bob!" Frank said with a raised fist.

"Onward to Bob's Hut!" All of us cheered laughing. We scampered all the way to Bob's hut. Once they got to the Hut, I banged on the door in a weird rhythm that made Bob screech like a bahemoth.

"What do yeh want Bert? I dun have eny more dog food yeh stole it all yew ol' bloke!" Bob shouted angrily. Dog? Why wwould Bert need dogfood? There's only one dog at Hogwarts and its Fang.

"Bob, its us!" Frank said smacking his hands on the door with frustration. Bob opened the door a crack and peeked through.

"Blimey, I thought yeh was Bert." Bob said grinning througg his giant beard. He let us inside and we all sat down, Fang sat on my lap. Heavyass dog.

"Bob, have you seen this book before?" Ray asked showinf the cover. It was mostly torn up.

"Where the bloody hell d'you get that, Ray?" Bob asked with wwide eyes.

"The library, where else?" Ray asked.

"Yeh snuck that outta the Restricted Section didnt yeh?" Bob asked. I looked at Ray with raised eyebrows.

"I had a dream last night about this guy. Nicholas Flamel. He made this strange stone and put it in storage of Hogwarts." Ray began. "It was called the Scorcerer's Stone. You know anything about it?"

"Don't bring thet up kiddo. Its not to be spoken here. Its not to be known by yeh First Years." Bob said.

"Shut the bloody fucks up Granger. What's with this dog?!" I asked staring at Bob.

"Dog? Blimey you forgotten? That's Fang." Bob said scratching his head.

"No, Gee means the big three headed one." Frank said.

"How d'you know about Fluffy?!" Bob asked loudly.

"Fluffy? It has a name?" Ray asked.

"By damned rright. I've had Fluffy since the beast was a pup!" Bob said defensively.

"Bob, why is Fluffy in Hogwarts? Dumbledore said there was no danger." Ray said.

"Wait a sec', how do yeh know about Fluffy?" Bob asked.

"Its a long story. Now answer our questions." I said.

"Please, sir." Mikey said quietly.

Bob sighed, "well, you youngins' mustve been sneakin around eh? Well Fluffy is a guard dog. Fluffy is guardin' a trap door we've got. And underneathe the door there is tunnels tto the storage of Nicholas' stone." Bob explained.

"How wwould one get passed Fluffy?" I asked.

"Well a magical harP. Mind yeh, Bert has it." Bob muttered.

"Thanks for the info, Bob." Frank said.

"No prob...wait, yeh better not tell anyone! Its officially a Hogwarts secret. Yeh best not be sneakin round after dark!" Bob said. We all nodded and walked back to the castle. Frank kept his distanxe from me.

"So what did you dream about last night, Frankeh?" Ray asked. "You were makinbweird as fuck noises."

"Its awkward." Frank whispered. I elbowed his ribs.

"What's awkward is licking.a toad." I said giggling.

"Wellll....