Frankie's messed up, off-centered dream.

...I am really not looking forward to writing this >.< I may be a bitch and make Gerard write the chappie about Quidditch... Who knows? And guys, keep in mind I'm really fucking tired right now, so this may be total shit.

Frank's Dream...

I was sitting down outside. My back was leaned against a tree. I felt bored, and lonely. No one was with me or around me. It was quiet. Much too quiet for my liking.

I started to whistle, just to make a little bit of noise.

I was surprised when someone started to whistle back. I started to follow the noise into the Forbidden Forest. 

I had been warned this forest was dangerous, but I was so lonely, I needed to find out who, or what, was whistling back.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" I called.

The whistling stopped abruptly.

"Yeah. Over here!"

It was a familiar voice. The voice of Gerard.

"Gee? What're you doing here?" I asked him when I came across the clearing he was sitting in.

"Come here, Frankie! Join me!" he giggled. I shrugged and sat down next to him.

He giggled again and put his arm around me.

"Gerard, what're you doing?" I asked.

"Just sit here and enjoy it," he whispered. 

"Okay," I replied. I laid my head on Gerard's shoulder and he drew me in ever closer to him.

It was kind of awkward... But nice too.

"Frankie?"

"Yeah Gee?"

"Do you like this?"

"It's nice," I replied.

"I can make it even better," he muttered.

"How?"

"Like this," he answered.

He used 2 fingers to turn my head to look at him.

"Close your eyes, Frankie," he whispered. I closed my eyes.

Soft lips touched my chapped ones. 

I didn't know how to react, so I did the only logical thing.

I kissed back.

~End of Dream~

Reality:

"Oh... Uhm... I was dreaming about... umm..." I stuttered.

"Dude, spit it out," Ray said.

"I'll tell you later. We have to get to flying lessons," I replied quickly. Everyone looked disappointed as we walked to the lesson.

Excpet for me.

I had narrowly avoided telling everyone, including Gerard, my weird but slightly plesant dream about him...

~At the Flying lesson~

Of course, we had to have flying lessons with the Slytherins.

Fuck my life.

Quinn was bragging to Jepha and Dan about how amazing of a flyer he was, and the two buffoons were hanging onto every word like it was the most important thing ever.

Idiots.

"Okay, everyone! Stand to the side of your broom and say up!" Madame Hooch commanded.

"Up!" I demanded. My broom flew into my hand.

"Cool," I muttered.

"How'd you do that!?" Gerard demanded.

"I just said up..."

"It won't work," Gerard whined.

"Sorry, Gee. I can't do anything about it," I replied.

Gerard glared at the broom and tried again. He finally got it to come.

"Now mount your brooms carefully and got 2 feet up in the air and come back down when I say go!" Madame Hooch said.

Poor Mikey had no idea what he was doing.

He went up too early and he couldn't come back down.

"Longbottom! Get back down her immediately!" Madame Hooch shreaked.

"MIKEY! COME DOWN!" Ray, Gerard, and I yelled.

"I can't!" Mikey screamed back. He looked terrified.

He started to go higher and higher.

"He's gunna fall," Gerard whispered worriedly. I nodded and bit my lip.

Sure enough, our prediction came true.

Mikey crashed into a tree and fell to the ground.

"Mikey!" Gerard, Ray, and I screeched.

We ran to him, with the rest of the class and Madame Hooch following us.

"Oh, dear. We'll need to take him to the hospital wing. All of you, stay here. If one of you leaves the ground, you'll be out of this school faster than you can say 'Quidditch' Come one boy, we'll get you fixed up," Madame Hooch said.

"It hurts," Mikey whimpered.

Him and Madame Hooch walked away.

"Did you see the look on the oaf's face?" Quinn chuckled. I turned around sharply.

"Shut your mouth, Quinn," I growled.

"Gonna make me, Potter?" he spat. He bent down and picked something off the ground.

It was Mikey's asthma inhaler. (I know he doesn't have asthma... I just needed something to put in place of the rememberall)

"Give it here, Malfoy," I hissed.

"I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find it. Up on the roof, perhaps," Quinn replied evilly. He mounted his broom and kicked off the ground.

"I'm going after him," I said.

Ray grabbed my arm.

"No, Frank! You'll be expelled!" he exclaimed. I shook him off and flew up into the air, chasing after Quinn.

"Not so tough up here without your goons to protect you!" I yelled to him.

"If you want the stupid thing so much, catch!" Quinn yelled back. He threw the inhaler as hard as he could.

I didn't think. I shot after it and caught it, narrowly avoiding hitting the school.

I landed safely.

All the Griffindors ran up to me. They were all cheering.

"POTTER!" 

Professor McGonagall was walking quickly to us.

I gulped. This would not end well.