Chemical Dare

A/N: Greetings loved ones, we still haven't gotten any essays I don't think. But yea, people who write essays are getting a dedication. I believe Ember and I are going to be very strict on dedications on this joint account. I have no fucking clue. Anywho, read, comment, essay, vote <3 -Gerard

______________________________________________________________________________________

*Gerard's Pov*

All the guys few first days of their school of Hogwarts had gone well, the only thing was was that I had after school detention with Frank. And of course, it just had to be Professor Bert Snape's class. Frank was kind of quiet still, but not as quiet as Longbottom of course, there wasn't anythign that could be quieter than the Longbottom.

"I don't like this, that much." Frank muttered. I looked at him and sheepishly shrugged.

"I guess we deserve it, our potions class didn't go so well." I whispered back to him, we were scrubbing down tables, which I don't understand why on earth we would have to do, I mean.. Hellooo, we're fucking wizards, shouldn't we be able to shoot them with our wands and clean them up like that? But I guess Bert Snape wasn't like that, he didn't take the easy ways of beign a Wizard. Maybe he was a phony. I looked at Frank who was scrubbing vigorously.

"It's not that bad." Frank said looking up at me through his bangs. I frowned adn leaned on the table, I was sure that I got the bleach on the sleeves of my robes. But who gives a flying fuck? The bleach stains would be cool, but I bet that fuckign FroMaster wouldn't like that. The FroToro would hate that, and he would probably make fun of me or call me out on it.

"Obviously you don't think its bad. But to me, its bloody horrible." I replied.

"I told you on the Train that I was basically a slave to the Dursley's. So I'm used to cleaning shit liek this up." Frank told me.

"With no magic?" I asked with wide eyes.

"With none." Frank answered, I looked at him and continued to watch him scrub the desks for a bit. I had to admit, he looked pretty adorable when he was angry at the cleaner. Mother of Meese, Gerard. Why do you keep thinking that? He's not adorable, he's not cute, plus..he's a bloody boy. I thought to myself. Frank looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" I asked.

"You look like you're..I don't know...confused. What's on your mind, Gee?" Frank asked me, I bit my lip and shook my head.

"Sorry, I just zoned out a bit. I'm going to continue cleaning, maybe over there." I said lying easily, I pointed at the nearby desk that was basically halfway across the room. Frank nodded believeing me easily.  I waltzed over to the desk and began cleaning another desk. That's when the door burst open and the teacher walked in. Well, professor, whatever he wanted us to call him. His greasy black hair was messily tucked behind one ear and he looked at me and Frank a look of disgust across his face.

"Uh, hi, Professor Bert Snape." Frank said quietly. Bert walked over to us, his dark eyes examining our work on teh desks.

"You've got a lot done, Mr. Potter. I am assuming both of you will be done by tonight?" Bert Snape asked crossing his arms. I swear, if someone kicked him in the face it wouldn't phase him at all.

"Well don't rush us. We aren't slaves, ya know." I said from across the room, his eyes snapped onto me.

"I'm having a couple students from my House watch over your detention while I go have a word with Professor Dumbledore. You best behave, any bad words from my students and you will earn another detention night." Bert said walking towards the large wooden door to the room, as he opened it there stood Quinn Malfoy and those large boys he was with. I knew them, I had already heard rumors, one was Dan Goyle, and Jepha Crabbe. Basically they were a group of asshole Slytherin snake assholes. And Holy Meese I didn't want to bother with them.

"Why are they here?" Frank asked. Bert looked over black clothed shoulder and smirked.

"They wil be the ones observing your work." Bert answered, he walked out of the room and the Slytherin boys walked in and slammed the large wooden door. It was a like a dungeon door, the one that you'd see in those movies that Muggles watch, too bad they didn't knwo that Hogwarts hoards them. All the doors are old fashioned and midevil looking.

"Hey losers." Quinn said walking into the room wtih a smile, Dan and Jepha walked in beside him, towering over him. I guess we're all shorter than them, Frnak was the shortest though. He was a tiny fella, pretty cute as well. Fuck, Gerard. Stop. I snapped at myself in my head. "Hey, Potter. I dare you to drink some chemicals, I bet you'd never do it. I'll give you seven silver sickles if you drink a bunch of stuff Dan and Jepha mix up.

"Frank, don't listen to them." I groaned.

"What about you, Red? Where's your Mudblood friend?" Quinn asked crossing his arms with a smug smirk. Frank set his cleanign solution down and crossed his arms mimicking Quinn's movements. Almost mirroring him, it was rather amusing really.

"Okay, make that bit of chemicals." Frank challenged. Quinn raised his blonde eyebrows and made an even smugger expression.

"Alright, and if you drink it, and don't die, then we'll tell Snape that you worked well and get you out of your detentions. But then again, if you die or turn into something disgusting and we don't know how to get you back to normal, then we can't tell Snape that you did a good job. But either way, you'll get seven sickles." Quinn explained. I looked at Frank who was watching Dan and Jepha begin to get some potions stuff out to make a weird concoction for Frank.

"Frank, you can't be serious. They don't know what the meeseshit they're doing." I told him. Frank looked at me through his thick rimmed glasses and shrugged his shoulders.

"He's right, Frankie-kins. He has no idea." Quinn added. Frank looked at Quinn and shrugged again. Dan and Jepha made a strange yellowish chemical. Frank stared at it wtih curious eyes. It bubbled and made a strange noise and puffed a bit of cloudy sulfur colored smoke.

"This might kill you, Potter." Quinn said laughing. I glared at him and then at Frank who stepped up to the desk table and looked at the potion, Dan and Jepha walked backwards to stand back beside their ring leader. Quinn smiled and pulled seven silver sickels out of his pocket.

I looked at Frank who stared at the glass of chemicals, both him and I both know that we have no idea what it might do to him. Frank swallowed hard and picked up the glass and brought it near his face. "Don't do it, Frankie." I told him. He looked at me and shook his head. He brought the glass to his lips and took a sip...

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I'll be an asshole and make Ember write the next bit because I'm a fatass adn I don't knwo what shall happen. Would you drink a random potion for 7 silver sickles? Would you trust it? Anyway, leave a comment on what you think, read, comment, vote, essay. Fuck yea. Peacceeee -Gerard