Bob Punishment

A/N: I kind of believe it might've been my fault for accidently getting it onto R...because I'm a badass motherfucker who loves to make 11year olds swear their heads off xD Anyway, I hope you enjoy. Read, comment, vote, essay :p -Gerard

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shit, they found us. Now we're all busted. "Granger, Weasley, Potter. Might you explain what on Earth has happened here?" said Professor McGonagal crossing her arms with a perturbed expression. I glanced at Frank and Ray and wanted to hope that my face wasn't as fucking red as my hair.

"Obviously they were trying to save me." Ray pointed out truthfully. Frank looked at him and nodded. I guess that really was what we came here for, to save the FroMaster. I looked back at the professors, Bert Snape was looking at us with crossed arms.

"Really? Are you sure you weren't trying to be heroes and slay the troll yourselves?" Bert Snape asked angrily.

"No! We weren't trying to be heroes. We were eating, and then Quirrel came in shouting about the Troll, and we realized that Ray was in the dungeons. So we came to go find him adn get him back to the Commons like the prefects ordered." I explained smoothly.

"That was very brave of you, I'm sure you could have told a professor and they would have solved this problem. Most acts like this of a first year would cause them great harm. But you managed to get this big brute unconcious." Professor Quirrel said wtih a dazed expression. I was really wondering if he was alright, he's a knut that guy is.

"That was very brave of you three. But then again, Ray you are kind of in trouble. 5 points from Gryffindor for disobeying, and Mr. Weasley and Potter, you get 10 points each to Gryffindor for your acts of bravery." Professor McGonagal announced, Frank and I looked at eachother and highfived eachother. Ray came up to stand between us and cleared his throat.

"What about the troll? What are you gunna do wtih that?" Ray asked.

"I'll contact Bob." Professor Quirrel said stuttering quite a bit.

"We could always go and visit him, and tell him to clean this..mess up." Frank threw out. Professor McGonagal thought for a moment.

"Alright, Frank, Gerard, assist Ray with this. This'll be your punishment Mr. Granger, but only for tonight. I want you three back in the Commons by eleven." Professor McGonagal announced, she hushed us out of the dungeons and we all walked down the halls and to the moving staircase down to the ground floor.

"We were so close to getting busted." I said with a sigh of relief.

"Don't want Percy on your ass because of this, eh?" Ray asked nudging my ribs as we walked out the large front doors, I laughed and shook my head.

"Bloody hell I sure don't. Perc is alright, but holy meese, when he's going all prefect on us, then I really want to maul him sometimes." I said with a hand to my forehead. Frank chuckled.

*Bob Hagrid's Hut*

We knocked on teh wooden door, it was also dungeon-like, but it was warmish. There was a loud barking and I noticed Frank shy behind me, Bob answered the door. "Blimey, what are yew doin' here?" Bob asked holding a collar of a large grey rot/mastiff mix. "Down Fang, these youngins are good wizards." Bob ordered the dog, as soon as he let us step into the little hut, it was a lot large than it appeared on the outside. Bob was really big, so it made it seem tinier though.

I was forced to sit down on a couch in between Ray and Frank, but Fang, Bob's dog decided it'd be cool to drool all the fucking hell over my arms and legs. I wanted to puke, but other than that, when Fang wasn't barking madly, he was sweet..just slobbery.

"We're here for punishment." Frank told Bob as Bob made himself a cup of joe.

"Punishment? The hell, what'd you do this time? First it was potions, now its a diff'rent one?" Bob asked with slight supprise.

"Well, wwe kind of fought off a Troll." Ray told him.

"Blimey, a Troll? One of those Big'uns?" Bob asked with wide eyes.

"Not any of Malfoy's goons. A Troll, ya know the big ones with the clubs and the...big ffeeet, and warty-ass heads." I said laughign.

"You wee ones...fought off a troll?" Bob asked raising a eyebrow.

"Yes, holy meese! That's why we're here." I groaned tryign to prove my point.

"And its punishment to come visit lil'ol' me?" Bob asked.

"We're supposed to tell you to go clean up the Troll." Ray told him.

"That doesn't sound like any bloody punishment for yeh. It sounds like its more fer me!" Bob said laughing gruffly. I liked Bob, he was coool. He wasn't strict either, especailly not like Bert. Bert was an asshole. "Where is this big'un?" Bob asked.

"In the boys bathroom up on the dining hall floor." Ray told him. "We kind of broke a sink, well..not purposely. The Troll kind of smashed it when he was aiming for Red and Frankie's head." Ray added.

"Ye could've gotten yer heads clean off, boys." Bob said with a angry expression. "But, em glad yew made it out alive. Gotta keep runnin yeh know?" Bob asked.

"Yeah." Frank said nodding. We stayed at Bob's hut for a while, but just around quarter to eleven, we made it inside and into the commons with Bob guiding us through the dark. We thanked him for the tea he offered us and then ran up to the Gryffindor Commons. Professor McGonagal was waiting outside and smiled at us as we approached the painting door.

"Good, you're just on time." Professor McGonagal said, she stood beside Filch and his cat Mrs. Norris. The cat of course hated me and hissed at me just as I became close to the opening painting door. I glared at the cat and followed Frank inside with FroMaster Ray behind me. We went to the bedrooms and quickly got in our pyjammas and crawled in bed silently we gave eachtoher looks before we went to bed as a silent goodnight and I just about passed out. I was so exhausted, that fucking Troll was terrifying. If Quirrel ever makes us fight a Troll in Defense Against The Dark Arts I'm gunna choke him with his fucking turban. Frank was just as scared, I could tell by the way he looked after he shoved his wand up the brute's nostril. Really gross, but I mean brave too because..hell he climbed up onto the Troll. But anyway, I believe we're just lucky. He is a Potter afterall.