You Can't Please Everyone, so you gotta Please Yourself

Oh my God, Ember actually updated! It's only been a month -.- Sorry for the wait, I am fucking horrible at updating on a regular basis. 

Frank's POV

I nervously paced around the common room, waiting for Gerard and Mikey to come back. Mikey had admitted to me that he likes me, that he likes me a lot.

But I didn't think of him like that. He was a brother to me. I loved Gerard, not him. Gerard walked back through the portrait hole. He looked pissed off. Mikey was right behind him, looking just as pissed. 

I looked at Ray, begging for help. 

You're on your own with this one! he mouthed. Then he raced up to our dorm room, leaving me to deal with a pissed off unicorn lover, and an even more pissed off sass king.

Fuck I'm screwed. Gerard strutted, he fucking strutted, over to me and sassily placed his hands on his hips. Mikey stood next to him and glared at the floor.

"Well?" Gerard demanded. The way they were acting made me feel like I cheated on one of them with the other.

"What?" I asked.

"Tell Mikey that you're with me!" Gerard commanded.

"Tell Gerard you'd rather have me," Mikey growled. Gerard's face twisted into a look of sadness.

"W-would you really rather have him?" he whimpered. I sighed and hugged Gerard.

"Sorry Mikes. I'm with Gerard," I said. Mikey glared at us and ran up to the dorm.

"I feel bad for him," I whispered. Gerard hugged me tighter.

"Don't leave me for him!" he begged.

"Don't worry, Gee. I won't," I soothed.

We sat down by the fire and started to do our homework.

"GUYS MIKEY'S BEING ALL DEPRESSED!" Ray yelled.

"Tell him to fucking quit it," Gerard replied bitterly. I rolled my eyes at him.

"C'mon, Gee. We have to cheer him up," I sighed. Gerard looked at me worriedly. 

"Don't worry," I whispered. We all went up to the dormroom where Mikey was staring out the window all depressed like.

"Mikey, don't be upset. I'm with Gerard. I love you like a brother, okay? Please don't ruin my relationship with Gerard," I said. Mikey glared at the floor.

"But I liked you first!" he whined.

"Mikes, you can't force someone to like you. And Gerard met me before you did," I pointed out. He sighed.

"But I like you more!" he insisted. Gerard growled under his breath.

"Mikey, don't be a kid about this. I like Gerard more. Sorry. But I really like him. You'll find someone one day too," I promised. Mikey looked hurt.

"Guys, maybe you two should go visit Bob Hagrid," Ray whispered to me and Gerard. Gerard seemed happy for the excuse to get away from MIkey. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the dorm room.

"Gee, I-"

"Sh, Frankie don't talk right now."

We walked in silence.

"Potter! Weasley! Is it true?" Malfoy asked.

"What?" I snapped.

"That you two are faggots!" Crabbe laughed.

"So what?" I growled. I grabbed Gerard's hand and we ran out to Bob Hagrid's. 

"Bob!" I yelled as I knocked on the door.

"Hey, Frankeh. Hi, Gerard. C'mon in," he said. We squeased into the small cabin Bob called his home. A large dog came out of nowhere and tackled me to the floor, which of course caused Gerard to freak out.

"Git off 'im, Fang," Bob commanded. The dog, Fang, got off of me. Gerard picked me up.

"Be more careful," he whispered in my ear. 

"I will Gee. I'm sorry," I sighed.

"So, boys. Why'd you come to visit me in my lonely hut?" Bob Hagrid asked.

"Well..."

Gerard and I told him the whole story. He sat and patiently listened.

 "Seems like yer in a mighty bad situation," he said thoughtfully.

Gerard and I shared a "No Shit" look.

Gerard turned to the fire and gasped.

"Bob, is that what I think it is!?" he squealed. He's such a gay bastard. But he's my gay bastard.

"Er..."

"It's a dragons egg! Those are illegal!" Gerard scolded.

"I've always wanted a dragon," Bob said dreamily.

"You're insane!" Gerard exclaimed. Bob just looked lovingly at his dragon's egg.

Gerard and I left soon after that.

"He's going to get killed!" Gerard exclaimed. I nodded.

Great... another issue...

______________________________________________________________

It's amazing. Ember updated, has plans for tomorrow, and made an actual friend.

Who the hell switched my brain!? Or has that evil bastard that shares my brain finally gained some control over me... 

Frank Potter and the Forbidden Chemical Romanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें