Confessions...

Don't kill me because I haven't updated in forever!!! I want to live!!!!!

Frank's POV

I smiled as I turned the handle of the door. I had good news to share with everyone.

"Oooooh. You have a crush on Frankiee!!!!!!!!" Ray yelled.

I froze as I looked around the room. Gerard's face was the color of his hair. Ray was smirking and Mikey looked terrified.

"What. The. Holy. Fuck."

"Frank, I can explain wellnoIcan'titkindajust-"

"Gee, calm down," I sighed. He shut up and looked at his feet. Ray and Mikey quietly edged out of the room, leaving Gerard and I alone.

Damn you, Awkward Moments!

"Uhm..." Gerard said.

"So..." I replied.

We looked up at each other, gulped, and looked back down at our feet.

There was an awkward silence.

"Fuck this shit. We're going to fucking talk to each other!" I hissed suddenly. Gerard looked up at me curiously.

"What do you mean?" Gerard asked.

"I'm going to tell you about my dream. Since you said something creepy, I'm going to tell you."

"Uhm... Okay?"

Gerard and I sat down on my bed. I started to tell him about the dream. He looked uncomfortable at most, if not all, parts of it.

At the part where he kissed me, he turned the same shade of red as his hair, which I found adorable.

I mentally slapped myself again.

Frank Anthony Iero! You already had a creepy dream about the guy, and you're going to make your situation more awkward by calling him adorable!? Hell Fucking No! Shut the fuck up! Right now! My brain screamed at me. 

"So.. um... yeah," I said awkwardly at the end. Gerard looked up at me again. He bit his bottom lip. He looked so-

Don't Even Think About It! the annoying voice in my head warned.

I sighed and looked at the floor again. Two of Gerard's fingers turned my head to him. My breath caught in my throat as he moved his lips closer to mine.

When our lips touched... wow... Fuck sparks, it was more like an explosion. 

It felt like it lasted forever, but it was really only a few seconds. I looked at him and he looked at me.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled. 

"Don't be. I wanted it," I whispered. He smiled and hugged me.

"So... does this mean we're together?" he asked.

"If you want us to be, I guess so," I replied.

"I want us to be," he whispered. He hugged me tightly and held me to his slightly chubby body.

"So, what did McGonagall say?" he asked after we'd been like that for 15 minutes.

"Oh! Right! I forgot all about that! Oh, Gee! It's so exciting! She asked me to be on the quidditch team as a seeker and I excepted!" I exclaimed. He kissed my forehead.

"That's wonderful Frank!"

I nodded and snuggled closer to him. He held me tighter.

The Next Day... DUN DUN DUN!