5~ I Saw Her Standing There

I back in the McKinely hallways, strangely enough passing by Pricipal Figgins in a janitor's uniform. Honestly, I knew Coach Sylvester had something to do with it, and I don't want to get involved. Sorry Figgins, you're on your own.

But when I passed by the auditorium, I heard a song...a very familiar song and agreat jam at school dances.

"Well, she was just seventeen,

You know what I mean,
And the way she looked was way beyond compare.

So how could I dance with another, Whooh!

When I saw her standin' there?" that was Blaine, and definitely the other glee boys I could tell. I peeked through and saw the stage set up, like the Beatles when they shot their music video for that song in 1963!

In the front were the girls, dressed in the classic sixtie Bopsey girl style, cheering, screaming, and/or crying. I couldn't believe it.

And to top it all of? Artie was in the soundbox and recording the show, than transferring the video to a black and white standard, just like the original video in 1963. This is weird and little nutz, but I liked it.

"[Jake:]

Well she looked at me, and I, I could see
That before too long I'd fall in love with her.

[Jake with New Directions Boys:]
She wouldn't dance with another, Whooh!
When I saw her standin' there.

[Ryder with New Directions Boys:]
Well, my heart went "boom,"
When I crossed that room,
And I held her hand in mine...

[Sam:]
Whoah, we danced through the night,
And we held each other tight,
And before too long I fell in love with her.

[Sam with New Directions Boys:]
Now I'll never dance with another, Whooh!
Since I saw her standing there, Awwww!

[Blaine:]
C'mon and dance, hey
Yeah
Oh yeah

[Jake:]
Whoah, we danced through the night,
And we held each other tight,
And before too long I fell in love with her.

[Blaine with New Directions Boys:]
Now I'll never dance with another, Whooh!
Since I saw her standing there
Well, since I saw her standing there

Yeah, well, since I saw her standing there" wow, that was really, really hot. Why did they do that though?

"That was awesome! But, I don't understand what it was for?" I heard Tina say.

"Well we saw how lonely you've been lately." Blaine said.

"And since we're the only single guys left in glee club," Ryder started.

"By single, we mean single prom dates." Blaine cut in, making sure to let everybody know he was taken...by a man. "We just wanted to offer our services as dance partner or corsage buyer or just general arm candy for the big dance." he said. Oh, that's really sweet.

"So you can pick one, and it's your choice, obviously I'm excluded." Jake said.

"Well, it's hard to pick." Tina said. "Ryder has arms and Blaine is my boo," how long was I gone for to not become aware of this? That is just weird, sorry Tina.

"But, I think I'll go with Sam, because he's the least gay and least asian of all of you and I'm looking to change my patterns." Good choice, Sam does have glass-cut abs too.

"Seriously though, thank you guys. I really needed this." she said. That definetely made me smile. These guys look out for each other, we all do. And it has me thinking about what they do if I told them how i felt about Sebastian? They probably wouldn't care now, because Sebastian is helping with this proposal. But still, I don't know if Kurt is willing to trust him again? That is the most important factor of this plan. 

Maybe I should tell them? No, I should wait. Better idea.

Is it though?

I don't know.