Chapter Twenty-Eight ~ Living Dead, HSC and B!tch Fights

Heyy!

Don't forget, that Kiss Me Slowly (Jasper's POV of Excuse My Charisma) is available on my profile :)

There are a lot of time jumps, sorry but I need to get the plot moving :)

Please vote, comment, fan, share and ENJOY!! I made this chapter extra long for you guys :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door opened revealing a lady, who I assumed was Jasper’s mother. She had the same golden-brown hair as Jasper, natural Italian skin tone and emerald green eyes, which lit up when they landed on Jasper.

“Jasper!” She yelled pulling him into a tight hug.

He chuckled softly. “It’s good to see you too Mum.” His words were slightly muffled by her figure.

“You were supposed to visit or at least call once a week young man.” She admonished him. He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. “And who is this?” She turned to me, analysing me through her eyes which were now slits.

“Uh, yeah. That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. Is dad here?”

“Why did you knock her up?” I took all I had not to growl at the woman, but hey, you can’t blame me. I’d had enough of people asking me if I was pregnant!

Jasper just rolled his eyes and pushed past her into the living room. A man was sitting on the black, leather lounge with his feet on the low coffee table yelling at the TV, which was switched to sport, no surprise there.

“Son.” The man smiled giving Jasper a slap on the back. “And who is this beautiful young lady?” He turned his smile to me. I blushed slightly and returned his smile. The first thing I noticed, was that he had the same gorgeous, ocean blue eyes as Jasper.

“Ah yeah. Mum, dad, this is Aly.” He paused. “My fiancé.” His mother’s eyes widened and his dad choked on his beer.

Jasper spoke quickly before either one could interrupt. “No, she’s not pregnant. I love her ma, dad, with all my heart. She makes me smile when I don’t feel like it, she makes me laugh when I’m sad and she makes me happy at just the thought of her.” I saw him blush the cutest shade of light red, I guess from admitting this in front of me. “I love her with all my heart. If you don’t accept us, then we’ll go, but there’s nothing you can say or do to keep us apart.”

There was a beat of silence then his dad cracked a grin. “Is she legal?” The boys roared with laughter at his joke.

After his mum seemed to recover from the shock, all hostility from earlier disappeared and she had a 1000 watt smile on her face. “I’m so proud of you! My baby boy’s getting married! Congratulations.” She pulled us into a hug then looked confused. “Why wouldn’t we accept you?”

Jasper and I shared a knowing look about my parents but he just shrugged in response.

Martha and Rob were really lovely. They were so happy for us and I could tell they cared deeply for their son and his happiness. We ate a delicious meal of lasagne and had chocolate mousse for desert, which was finger-licking good.