Chapter Nine ~ Surprise

I started writing one of the last chapters today. I almost cried, but I can’t wait to post it. It’ll shock you all for sure XD (Like 5 days ago haha)

So I came up with the best twist for the last line of the last chapter in this story XD I am so evil :P (today).

Another filler chapter, sorry!

Very sexy picture of Jasper leaning on the couch on the side :P
Anyways,
Votes, comments and fans appreciated :)

Enjoy XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Teacher!” Sam warned us all that Miss Wotton was coming at the same time I slapped my hand over Viv’s mouth.

“Shhhh. You guys can’t tell anyone!”

“Alright alright. That’s enough chatter.” Miss Wotton was an old lump of a woman, short with a deep voice. She waved her arms around unattractively trying to claim the homeroom’s attention. A few students close to her cringed as her arm fat jiggled around. “Year sevens!” She barked. “Over there.”

It was the worst homeroom lesson. She made us listen to her holidays and how the old hag had gotten a boyfriend. I know it defies all laws of nature.

Jack had to cover my mouth. I think he knew I was about to blurt out “Is he blind?” We shared the ‘look’ and laughed silently together.
As soon as the bell rang for recess at 10:40 Jack and Viv grabbed an arm each and dragged me into the nearest empty room.

“You, teacher, rules.” Viv waved her hands wildly not finishing any of her sentences. “That is so cool!”

“Be careful baby girl.”

“I will Jack. You know me.” His eyes held sincere concern for me.

By the time lunch came I was more than a little nervous. Jack and Viv were in all the same classes as me. Viv wished me good luck. I turned to Jack. “It’s going to be fine. See you soon.”

I smiled and gave him a hug. They left for lunch together, Viv leaving with a suggestive wink.

I got to Jasper’s room and the door was open and voices drifted out.

“Not what I wanted. She’s needs to be kept safe.” Jasper’s voice.  A murmured reply. “I DON’T CARE!” He yelled. “Whatever.”
I raised my hand to knock and an annoyed looking Will walked out. “Hey Aly.” He gave me a quick hug and he stepped back. Something hit me from behind and I fell into his arms. Looking up I saw Will glaring at Amber Johnson.

“Thanks Will. Don’t mind her she’s a bitch.” Hearing me she snarled and walked off whispering to her friends.

“He’s waiting for you.” I nodded and walked into Jasper’s office. Jasper closed and locked the door behind me. Giving me a long passionate kiss he pulled away.

“I’ve missed you.” He whispered. I smiled against his lips. “I was so worried about you.”
“I’m safe. Don’t ever do that again! I was so worried. Next time and I pray there isn’t one, but next time, I’m coming with you.” He looked as if he were about to protest but I cut him off with another heated kiss.

He had a microwave in his office and he heated up leftover lasagne for us. It was delicious! About fifteen minutes before the bell was due to ring there was a knock on the door. I exchanged a worried look with Jasper but he mouthed ‘keep calm’ at me.

Opening the door a crack I heard his voice high with surprise. “Miss Johnson! How may I help you?”

“Can I come in?”