Forever And Always ~ Prologue of Excuse My Charisma's Sequel Sneak Peak!!

The External link goes to the prologue of Forever and Always. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“She’s Awake.” The whisper came from my right. My eyes fluttered open and I saw the nurse and Jace standing next to me.

“I’m pregnant?” The nurse nodded.

“Congratulations.” I was still in shock, however it was starting to make sense. The random vomiting, how much I ate, but why wasn’t I showing?

“You’re about 4 months into your pregnancy and you will start to show a little bump soon.” She smiled warmly at me. “Any ideas of a name for him?”

My mind was still in a state of shock. Jasper was killed by who I thought were the good guys, one of which are with me in a hospital, I am pregnant with Jasper’s child and I’m going to have a baby boy.

“One day Aly, when you’re my wife, I’m going to take you and our four children all around the world.” I smiled at Jasper as I cuddled into his side.

“Oh yeah? Four? Seems like a lot of work for me.” I giggled.

“Four. Two girls and two boys. The perfect number. One would get lonely, two would fight, three would fight over one, but four, two girls playing together and two boys playing together.”

I nodded understanding his logic completely. “I always thought like that too. Are you a mind reader or something?” He chuckled at me.

“What should we name them?”

“I don’t know. We can decide when the time comes, however for a boy, I really like the name…”

“Gryphon (Pronounced Griffin). Gryphon Renn Finnigan.” I whispered as I ran my hand tentatively over my stomach.

“Aly, think about this later. I hate to be rude but we have to go!” I looked at Jace in confusion but he shook his head. He said he’d explain later, he better! “They’re here!” He yelled. “Aly if you want to live we have to leave now!” He turned to the nurse frantic. “Thank you for your help and hospitality as always. Is there a back way out of here? Somewhere we won’t be seen from people coming through the front?” The nurse nodded and pointed to a door on the back wall of my room.

I lifted myself up with an enormous effort. Everywhere hurt, despite my training. “Come on Aly!”

“I can’t Jace!” I yelled. “Help me?! Please, my child!” I was frantic now.

Jace ran over, scooped me up and ran to the door. He paused and looked at the nurse. “I missed you Mum. Tell them I went the other way.”

“Always son. Be careful. I love you.”

Whoa, the nurse was Jace’s mother?

I was jolted around in Jace’s strong grip as he ran with me in his arms out the back. He slowed down once outside and crept into the bush behind the small hospital. Once we were in the covers of the trees, he started running again.

After what seemed like hours, his breath became slightly quicker. He was so fit, I thought he would have tired by now. The bush cleared and houses appeared.

At the first house, Jace put me down. “Stay here. I’ll be right back.”

I thought about leaving but that wouldn’t do me or Gryphon any good.

Headlights came down the driveway and the passenger door opened. “Hop in.” Jace said from inside a sleek black BMW. Built for speed, I thought as I hopped in.

I put my seat belt on and Jace peeled down the road. I turned to him, it seemed we had a long drive ahead of us.

“Explain.”