Chapter Nineteen ~ Letters of Love

Dedication because she has shown so much support! Thank you :)

Special mention to 1Dsexycarrotgods because she guessed who got shot correctly. 

Note: Chicas means babes in Spanish :P

Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Jasper!” I yelled. He turned to me.

“I’m okay.”

I looked around confused trying to see who was hurt. Zac was fine, so was Will.

Mum. “Mum? Mum, are you alright?” I hadn’t called her Mum since my brothers left.

Her face was pale and her eyes were wide with shock. She turned to me and I saw the gaping hole in her arm oozing ruby red blood. “Mum!” I yelled. I may be pissed as hell at her but I didn’t want her to get hurt, it was all my fault.

“Aly,” Her voice snapped me out of my shocked state and I ran over to her. “Remember what I taught you. I can’t do it one handed.” I tore off the bottom of her shirt and wrapped it tightly around her arm keeping pressure on it. “Jasper, take us to Saint Vincent’s hospital.”

He nodded and we all ran to his car.

Zac hadn’t said a word. His face was frozen in a mask of shock and horror.

“Will, Dean got away. I’m sorry, I put you and your club in danger.”

“Couz, you are like a brother to me there is nothing I wouldn’t do for you. All that matters is that you are okay.” He paused then called over his shoulder from the passenger seat. “Aly how are you? How’s she doing? And Zac?”

Zac was staring out the window. His eyes sparkled with un shed tears and he wasn’t saying a word. I sat in the back in between him and Mum.

“Stay with me Mum.” I tapped her cheek every time I saw her eyes start to droop closed. “She’s losing a lot of blood. How much further?”

“Ten minutes.” Will responded.

“We’ll be there in five.” Jasper growled as he slammed his foot on the accelerator.

“Help! I need some help!” I yelled frantically. A nurse ran over to where Zac, who had finally snapped out of whatever world he was in, was holding our mother in his arms.

“She was shot. She’s lost a lot of blood.”

They rushed her into the ER for an emergency removal of the bullet. She needed the wound to be cleaned for infections and sewn up.

While I sat in Jasper’s arms waiting, the sun rose and visitors trickled into the hospital.

Jasper and Will left me with Zac to go find us some breakfast.

One of the nurses came over and sat by me. “If you hadn’t have had her arm wrapped up so tightly she’d be in a worse state. That was very clever of you.”

I tried to smile at her. “Mum’s a nurse. She taught me a few things.” She nodded and pulled me into a hug patting my back soothingly.

Mums doctor walked out of a room and I ran up to him. “She’s going to be fine. She’s in a stable condition all she needs is a good rest.”

I let out a breath I hadn’t known I was holding and thanked him. I went into her room. There was a steady beep sounding from the heart monitor beside her bed. Her arm was wrapped in gauze and bandages. Her eyes were closed and I felt tears building up in my own.