Chapter Eight ~ Bitch In A Uniform

I want to thank every single one of you for reading and more so to those of you who always vote and comment. It really means a lot to me :) x

Sorry it isn't that interesting, a bit of a filler chapter.

Picture on the side is of the super sexy Jensen Ackles who is Jasper <3 

Don’t forget to vote and share this story so it can get more reads and votes for the Watty Awards :) Thank you XD

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~

I froze as his words sunk in. My mind jumbled up, tears streaked down my face as I became hysterical. The first guy in six years that I’ve loved and he was going to break up with me because it was against school ‘regulations.’ This can’t be happening!

“Shhh shhhh Angel. It doesn’t matter.” He wiped the tears from my eyes. “We’ll get through this, together. Who cares what anyone else thinks, they don’t have to know.”

My whole body shook and he wrapped his arms around my waist and let me bury my head in his shoulder.

We stayed like that until the bell rang for first period. Wiping my eyes and fixing myself up in his office’s mirror, I ran to my locker and grabbed my sports gear for PDHPE practical first and second.

Viv was waiting at my locker for me. I couldn’t speak I was still trying to get over the shock that Jasper was a teacher at my school and we were now in a forbidden relationship. Believe me it isn’t as romantic and fun as it sounds.

Viv was already changed. She and Jack were in all of my classes and so when I went into the dressing room she left to meet me in the hall.

I got changed into my decent length short shorts (one’s that actually covered my butt) and a camisole. I was already almost ten minutes late for class so I ran into the hall.

The door banged open loudly and everyone turned to stare at me. I saw Viv and Jack waving me over from the corner of my eye but my mouth was frozen in shock the excuse I was prepared to give dying on my tongue.

“Why you must be Miss Finnan. You’re late but I was made aware of your circumstances. Please sit, I was just going over the sports for this term.” His voice was sexy and clam as always but I could see the shock in his eyes too.

What did I expect though? He was a teacher at my school, it was almost a given that Jasper would be my teacher for a subject.

I opened and closed my mouth a few times debating on whether to say something. He arched his eyebrow waiting, but I just snapped my jaw shut and ran over to where Viv and Jack were sitting. I sent them my please don’t say anything looks to which they responded with confused glances.

They must not remember Jasper from Viv’s party. “As I was saying, Basketball first half of the term and European handball second half. Any questions?” Almost every girl in the class raised their hands. “Relating to the sports?” Almost every girls hand went down. This school is big on fitness so PDHPE is compulsory in Years 11 and 12. He let out a sigh. “Yes Miss Finnan?”

“I was just wondering what we will be doing for out of school doubles?”

“Excellent question.” He sent me a warm smile. “This term your PA lessons outside of school will be held at Isobelle Carmody creative arts centre. You can choose from a variety of dance styles, gymnastics and more. No more questions?” He looked around. “Good. Everyone up. Give me two laps around the gym to warm up.”

There were a few groans from the class but everyone got up. Deciding to tease my oh so sexy teacher a bit, I bent down right in his line of sight, facing the opposite direction and ‘fixed’ my shoelace. I knew my shorts were creeping up higher and I smirked knowing it would get a reaction out of him. Looking discreetly over my shoulder I saw that lust sparkled in his eyes and that he was trying to control his facial expression.