Chapter Twenty-Five ~ Gifts

So happy! This story passed 500 votes today XD Yay! Thank you to all of you who have supported me and voted so far, it really means a lot :)

Okay, so bare with me, I know the last chapter and this chapter aren't very interesting but it's about to change and get a whole lot more exciting. Promise :)

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~

“Of course.” Jasper replied smiling at me. Zac turned to Tom with his eyebrow raised. Tom seemed deep in thought before nodding somewhat hesitantly.

“Let’s go.” He yelled over his shoulder as he bolted outside excitedly. Jasper took my hand and we followed him, leaving Tom to lock up the house.

We waited in the car whilst Zac bounced into the shop with a smile as big as a kid’s on Christmas day on his face.

A few minutes later the ding of the shop door rang. Two other guys followed Zac out; each had an enormous box in their arms and were peering around the sides of them to see where they were going. With an ooof Zac dumped one box in the boot and the other two guys handed Jasper and I their boxes.

“Hey beautiful, need a real man to teach you how to use these?” The taller guy asked with a wink.

I smirked back at him. “Hey, handsome need a real woman to teach you some decent pickup lines?” I heard the muffled laughter from my brother’s but Jasper’s face was a blank mask. “Besides, I already know how to use these and if I didn’t I’d get my sex god here to teach me.” Jasper winked at me, a smile creeping onto his face as he wrapped his arm around my waist. Tom and Zac sent me playful glares about the ‘sex god’ remarks and the guy who had spoken to me shot daggers at his friend who was doubled over with laughter.

Zac called out a bye before zooming away.

He couldn’t stay still as the gate opened and as I unlocked the front door. Each of them carried a box and we walked over to the East Wing lift (Australian’s call elevators lifts) to take us down to the gym. Our gym was underground and larger than the floor space of the house. It was around two hectares and was designed similarly to the gym at Jasper’s house, which he barely visited anymore because he practically lived here with me.

We set the boxes down on the large, square, blue mat in the centre of the gymnasium and watched as Zac opened each box and laid out an assortment of weapons from different time periods. Glock’s, rifle’s, knives, swords, an axe, crossbow and throwing stars.

My eyes were wide as I took in the row of weapons in front of me. “Wow.” Was all I could manage. Zac chuckled at my reaction and cleared his throat.

“Uh, I have something for you two as a congratulations and sorry for being an ass.” I looked at him confused and he brought out two black, wooden boxes about the size of a brick.

He handed one to me and one to Jasper. “Well go in.” He exclaimed. “Open it! What are you waiting for?” He smiled, waiting for us to do as he asked.

I lifted the lid and a gasp escaped me. The box was padded with black velvet and sitting in the centre was a pair of silver twin daggers with sapphires in the hilt. On the side, engraved in elegant script was a message from Zac.

Congratulations little sister. I wish you and your boy all the best in the future, your happiness is all that matters to me. I will always Love you, never forget that. Zac xx

“You know, I detected a theme with the rings and all and thought it couldn’t hurt.” He smiled sheepishly at me. Tears gathered in my eyes as the love and compassion my brother had for me filled me to the brim.