Chapter Five ~ More Secrets

Hey my amazing readers :)

For those of you who like … a little more ;) I will be posting an R rated version of what comes after the last chapter and before this chapter … use your imagination ;P in the next few days.

This chapter is dedicated to my awesome twin :) Go check out her stories, they are really good!

The picture on the side is of Aly in her dress laying in the grass. Imagine her with brown hair :P

Anyways,

Vote, comment, fan, ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Good morning beautiful.” My eyelids fluttered open and I couldn’t help the enormous smile that lit up my face. Jasper’s arm was wrapped around my waist and my head was against his chest. I could hear the soothing thump thump of his heart and I felt more at home than I had since my brothers left.

“Morning.” I tilted my head up and he kissed me softly on the lips. He gently brushed a stray lock of hair behind my ear leaving a tingling sensation down my cheek and jaw.

“How about some breakfast for my gorgeous girl?”

“Yes please!”He chuckled at my eagerness. “Stay here love, I’ll bring it to you.” He slid over the side of the bed and threw on a pair of boxers leaving his glorious chest bare.

I sat up in bed and yawned, stretching my muscles. I wrapped the sheet around me. The warm sunlight filtered through the curtains. Friday, today was my last day of freedom in the holidays, no plans for the day, although I am hoping to change that.

Jasper walked through the door, opened the curtains and placed an enormous plate of eggs, bacon and hash browns in front of me.

“I know I said I was hungry but I’m not the hulk.” I giggled and he chuckled.

There was a bright red rose in his hand and he tucked it behind my ear, kissing my cheek.

We both ate the breakfast he had made and it was mouth watering!

“It’s such a nice day. Jasper,” I turned to him with a sparkle in my eye, “Can we go for a picnic? I know the best spot.”

“I’d love to Angel.” His smile was almost as big as mine as he held me in a tight hug. This man in my arms made me believe in fairytales again. I was falling for him, Hard.

He dropped me off at my house so I could grab a few things for the day.

“You’re home late.” I froze on the second stair, my dad was sitting in the lounge room watching TV. “Relax, did you have fun?”

I nodded. “Yeah.”

“You’re mother’s at work. Got any plans?”

“I’m going to a picnic. I will be home tonight though. It’s Viv’s 18th tomorrow and Jack and I are taking her out.”

“Sounds like fun. Be careful.”

“I will.” I called out from my room. I threw on a light blue Summer dress and brushed my hair and teeth.

Grabbing a blanket, left over potato salad, things to make rolls with, cutlery and plates I met Jasper by his car.

He was dressed in 3/4 denim shorts and a tight white tee. He got in the driver’s seat. “You look beautiful as always.” I squeezed his hand, getting lost in his gorgeous eyes.

“Thank you.”

“Where are we going Angel?”

“You’ll see … Princess.” I winked at him and he rolled his eyes, his mouth curving up into a slight smile.