Chapter Thirteen ~ Son Of A

Sorry for the wait! More action in this chapter, hope it doesn't disappoint!

External link is my facebook page, give us a like :)

Please excuse any grammatical error's. When the storie's finished I will go back and edit all the chapters.

Can this chapter get 7 votes for Aly's awesome and risky skills? :P

---> Pic on the side is Jasper in the house confrontation ;) Jensen Ackles!!! <3

Vote, comment, share, fan .... ENJOY XD

Note: I changed the actress for Aly to Lizzy Caplan, the way she looks in True Blood not Mean Girls :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few days at school flew by. They were pretty good. I saw Jasper and got time to chill with Viv and Jack. Jack had asked Viv out and they were going on their first date tomorrow night, so cute! Amber was pissing me off though. She hadn’t given up on her delusion of trying to get with Jasper. She wore slutty clothes and tried to rub up against him at any chance possible and didn’t even try and make it discreet. It was funny how sad she looked but it was really starting to irritate me.

It was Friday and I was dying for 8pm to get here so I could go see Jasper alone at his house finally, after the week of work we’d both had I’d barely even seen him for five seconds outside of school.

To keep my mind occupied Viv took me to the Towers to shop. We bought dresses and shoes and I got a hot new leather jacket. It would look good with my new tight red dress and black stilettos. Deciding I’d wear that to Angelstruk with Jasper tomorrow night, I let Viv take my things and keep them at her house so I could pick them up tomorrow, when I drive past her house to get to mine, before I need to get ready.

It was dark when I said goodbye to Viv and made my way to my car. As usual the car park was chock a block when I got there so I had to park on one of the side streets.

About half way there I heard footsteps behind me. I discreetly looked over my shoulder.

“Shit.” I muttered as a man started following me. He looked dodgy and I worried he was part of the gang. I was dressed in leggings, a top with flat boots and handbag. Manoeuvrable attire. He was alone and I figured I could take him. I know some people would be thinking ‘What the hell are you crazy?’ but no I’m not, I just want to send a message to these assholes. To leave me alone. I am not an easy target.

I led him into a dark alley with a dead end, just a few streets away from where my car was parked.

Rounding on him in the dim light that managed to filter through from the main street I looked him straight in the eyes.

“You know being stalked really isn’t a big turn on for girls.”

He half smirked half snarled. “What are you going to do about it Princess?” He sneered the word Princess and it was the most horrible sound I’d ever heard.

Smiling I waited for him to come closer. When he was close enough, I dropped to the floor resting my weight on my hands and used my favourite move on him. I spun my legs around in a circle sweeping his feet out from underneath him. He landed on the ground with a thud but was up almost as quickly as I was. Wiping the back of his hand across his mouth, it came away glistening with the ruby red stain of blood.

“You little bitch.” I smiled sweetly at him as I ducked another few punches and then I sent him to all fours on the ground with a roundhouse kick that hit him squarely in the back between his shoulders.

Snarling he pulled a knife out from his shoe. Son of a! Lucky my brothers had taught me how to fight when an opponent had a weapon and they specialised in knives with me because they are short, light and convenient.