Luke's BBQ

Billy's POV:

"Liz!" I yell bursting through the front door, running into the kitchen.

"Billy! I've missed you so much darling." She yells back as she gives me a massive hug.

"Oh my god Billy you're..." She says cutting herself off in mid sentence as she looks over at another lady standing next to her.

"This is Joy. Calum's Mum." Liz says introducing me to her.

"It's lovely to meet you, well properly." I say smiling and shaking her hand.

"It's nice to finally meet you also, it's a shame we never got the chance to speak at the dinner we all had agers ago." She replies sweetly.

"You're right in here for a second aren't you Joy?" Liz asks.

"Yeah of course." Joy replies with a smile as Liz almost drags me out of the room.

"Sweetheart are you...?" She asks cutting herself off as she looks down to my stomach.

"Yep." I reply with a sigh not sure what her reaction is going to be.

"Congratulations. That's crazy, how far along are you?" She says excited.

"Three months but you can't say a thing we're planning on telling everyone tonight." I say hushing her.

"Ok I promise. You look so cute." She smiles at me.

"Thank you Liz." I say looking down at my body.

"Well I better let you go honey. I'll talk to you later tonight." She says walking back to the kitchen.

_________________

I walk out into the backyard to find Ashton standing with all the boys. I walk over to them as Ashton drapes his arm around me.

"Liz knows." I whisper into Ashton ear not wanting anyone to hear.

"Ok." He replies giving me a small smile.

"What are you love bird whispering about?" Calum asks.

"Nothing." Ashton is quick to reply.

"Would you like a drink?" Calum asks me.

"Is there anything non-alcoholic?" I reply obviously not able to drink.

"Where's the fun in that?" He asks pouring me a drink.

"Just one." He says trying to hand me it.

"I'm fine Calum." I say declining.

"Aw, come on." He begs making me feel uncomfortable.

"She said no!" Ashton snaps making me tense up.

"Ok man. Sorry." Calum says feeling cut as he walks away, Michael follows him back into the house leaving just Ashton, Luke and I.

"You didn't have to be so rude!" I say to Ashton feeling a little angry.

"I'm sorry, he was just being a dickhead." Ashton replies.

"No he wasn't, he doesn't know." I say and I can tell Luke is feeling awkward.

"Look I don't want to argue." I sigh not wanting to ruin Luke's party.

"I think Calum invited Brooklyn." Luke says changing the subject.

"Did he really? That girl has the biggest crush on him it's not even funny." I say getting a little excited for her.

"He told me he likes her." Luke laughs making me laugh also.