The First Date

Billy's POV:

"Hey don't be nervous, they'll love you." Ash says reassuring me as we talk towards the front door of his house.

"Thank you." I reply softly and nervously.

He knocks on the door before placing his arm back around my waist. The door opens and a beautiful blonde lady stands there in front of us.

"Ash! What a surprise!" His Mum says pulling Ashton into a hug. She stands back and looks over to me.

"And you must be Billy. It's great to finally meet you." She says smiling at me before giving me a hug.

"Nice to met you Mrs Irwin." I reply shyly.

"Please just call me Anne. Well should we go inside?" She suggests inviting us in.

We walk inside and take a seat at the dining table.

"Tea? Coffee?" Anne offers me.

"No I'm fine, thank you though." I reply smiling up at her as she takes a seat across from us.

"So how long are you home for?" Anne asks Ashton.

"Only a few more days." He sighs.

"Oh, so how'd you get a week off the tour anyway?" She asks Ashton oblivious to the situation.

"Umm, just lucky I guess?" He says sensing my awkwardness and grabbing hold of my hand.

"Ok, well. Are you staying for lunch?" She asks me and I look at Ashton a little awkwardly not knowing what to say.

"We actually have plans Mum." Ashton says feeling a little bad.

"Oh, well that's ok. It was lovely to meet you though Billy." Anne says smiling at me as we get up and make our way to the front door.

"It's was lovely meeting you also." I smile back.

_________________

Ashton's POV:

When Mum asked why we came home I felt Billy tense up. I felt terrible and didn't know how to tell Mum without Billy getting upset. I kind of cut the visit short because Mum kept bringing up stuff about the tour and asking what Billy felt about going on tour.

"So where are we going?" Billy says smiling over at me.

"It's a surprise." I smile back over at her before focusing my attention back to the road.

As we get closer to the location I'm getting starting to get more and more nervous and I rub my palms on my jeans.

"We're here." I say nervously as I look over at this beautiful girl still not knowing why she chose me.

We get out of the car and walk over to a massive lake.

"It's beautiful." She gasps.

"Wanna go swimming?" I asked pulling my shirt over my head.

"I don't have any swimmers." She replies.

"Well I thought ahead and brought you some." I say reaching in my backpack and pulling out her blue bikini.

"Ash, I can't there's people around and well..." She says as I catch on.

"Shit. I'm so sorry I forgot your board shorts." I say mentally face palming.

"It's ok. I'll just sit at the waters edge." She smiles up at me.

"Why don't you just wear your denim shorts?" I suggest.

"I'll look like a dag." She says with a little giggle.

"Dags are cute. Come on." I admit.

She goes back to the car and changes while I wait.

"You're looking pretty hot for a dag." I say grabbing her hand and walking towards the waters edge.

__________________

Billy's POV:

"It's so cold." I say to Ash as my toes touch the waters edge.

"It's not that bad." Ashton replies pulling me further into the water.

My jaw starts shivering a little as we walk further in.

"Once you go under you'll be fine." He tells me before diving under and then surfacing shaking his hair which looks so damn hot.

I quickly jump under the water before surfacing as I walk over to Ashton.

"Aww, come here." Ash says cutely holding out his arms as I walk into them. He rubs my back trying to warm me up.

We splash around in the water for a while before deciding to go back to the sand.

"Are you hungry?" He asks me wrapping a towel around my cold body.

"Starving." I reply as he hands me a sandwich.

"I'm so glad you're on tour with us." Ashton says.

"Why's that?" I question.

"Because I think if we went back on tour and you weren't there I'd miss you a heck of a lot." He admits blushing a little.

"I'd miss you too Ash." I say smiling back at him.

"Really?" He asks surprised.

"Yes! Of course." I confirm.

He stays silent for a while kind of like he's thinking of something.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask.

"Nothing." He says awkwardly.

__________________

Ashton's POV:

"So did you ask her out?" Calum asks me while the other boys sit around listening.

"No." I reply.

"Why not. I thought you were going to?" Luke questions.

"Yeah I was, just be quiet she's only upstairs." I say trying to hush the boys.

"You need to man up." Michael says laughing.

"What ever, I'm off to bed." I say walking away from them.

As I walk up the stairs all I can hear is the three idiots downstairs making chicken noises.

"Crap sorry!" I say covering my eyes as I accidentally walk in on Billy in her bra and underwear.

"It's ok." She giggles as I can hear her fumble around in her wardrobe.

"You can look now." She says as I open my eyes and walk over to her bed.

"Want to watch a movie?" I suggest.

"Not really. I feel really tired & I've got a massive head ache."

"Ok." I reply snuggling up to her in bed.

"Thank you for today." She whispers.

"My pleasure. Maybe we should do it again sometime?" I ask.

"Maybe we should." She replies and to my surprise she gives me a soft kiss on the cheek before turning off the light and falling asleep.