Sleepover

Billy's POV:

"They're all positive." Brooklyn says under her shaky breath.

I drop my head down between my legs and stay there for a minute. I jolt upright scaring the two girls as I rush into the bathroom locking the door behind me.

I sink down on the closed door running my hands through my hair, gasping for air as I cry. Is this really happening to me? I'm still in so much shock and disbelief. I'm pregnant.

I sit in the bathroom crying for another 10 minutes before hearing knocks at the door.

"Billy, let us in." Kelsie says softly.

"No." I mumbled back to them.

"Come on!" Brooklyn insists.

Right at that moment I hear my phone ringing from outside the bathroom. I kind of figured it's Ashton because he's the only one who really calls me.

"Billy. Your phone." Kelsie says.

"I know." I snap back still bawling my eyes out.

"It's Ashton." Brooklyn says softly.

"Tell him to leave me alone." I sob back to her.

I hear shuffling and people walking around as my phone stops ringing.

"Billy's phone Brooklyn speaking." She says answering the phone, I can tell she's excited just by the fact it's Ash on the phone but to me it's weird people get excited talking to him probably it's because I talk to him everyday, and in my eyes his not famous just some big goofball.

"She won't open the bathroom door." Brooklyn tells him.

"Ok, I'll put it on speaker." She says pressing a button on my phone as I hear Ashton's voice.

"Billy, can you hear me?" Ashton's voice echoes through the phone making me break in half.

"Please open the door babe." He pleads.

With that I unlock the door and the girls rush in. Brooklyn hands me the phone and I take it off speaker placing it to my ear.

"Ash?" I ask shakily.

"Baby please don't cry." He says sounding shaky himself.

"A-Ash, I'm so scared." I tremble.

"I know and you're aloud to be. Have you done the tests yet?" He asks sounding nervous.

"Yeah." I reply softly.

"What did it say?" He asks.

"They were all positive." I sob as I start crying harder.

"Ash, are you there?" I almost whisper into the phone.

"Yeah. That's big news." He replies softly.

"Mmhm." I stumble out.

I heard yelling and laughing in the background on Ashton's end of the phone. He fell silent as I heard Calum, Luke and Michael all walk in and say hey to Ash.

"I've got to go. The boys just got back." He says softly still sounding upset.

"Ok then." I mumble back to him.

"I love you and I'll see you in a month." He sighs.

"Love you Ash." I reply as I hang up the phone.

I place the phone down next to me as I look up at the girls, who are looking back down at me with open arms. They embrace me in a hug as I cry. After I settle down and stop crying Kelsie goes down and makes up something to eat as Brooklyn and I sit on Kelsie's bed.