Airports & New Friends

Billy's POV:

"You don't have to go, you can just stay with me here. Forever." I say to Ashton as we lay in bed, our still naked bodies touching making me remember the events from last night.

"I think the fans with be a little annoyed if I do." Ashton sighs.

"That's very true." I smile and I look up at him as he kisses me nose.

"I better go get ready, my flight leaves in 2 hours." Ashton says a little down as he makes his way to the bathroom and I can't help but admire his perfect body and cute butt.

I've been trying my hardest to keep it together and not fall apart because I don't want Ashton feeling any worse about leaving.

"You ready to go babe?" He says with his suitcase in his right hand as he takes my hand with his spare one.

"Yeah." I say un reassuringly.

"It will be fine." He say kissing my forehead.

We get in the car and head for the airport and the whole trip is silent as he rests his hand on my thigh. I think we are just trying to savour every moment we can together.

Once we get inside the airport we meet up with the rest of the boys and take a seat at a small cafe to eat our breakfast. The whole time Ashton doesn't let me out of his grip, holding me close to him constantly.

"I've got to go to the bathroom." I whisper to Ashton as I excuse myself from the table.

I do my business and wash my hands as two young girls approach me.

"Aren't you Billy Clifford?" One asks surprised.

"Yeah, hi." I say turning around to face them whipping my wet hands on my jeans.

"You're so lucky to be going back on tour with the boys. I'm so jealous." The second girl says.

"I'm not actually going on tour with them this time. Just here to say goodbye." I sigh feeling upset.

"Oh, well that sucks." She replies.

"Yeah it does." I say giving her a half a smile.

"Do you mind if we get a photo with you?" The other girl asks.

"Yeah of course." I say.

We take the photo and stand there awkwardly for a bit.

"You're so lucky. I wish I could meet the boys it's seriously my dream." The girls say.

"I would take you to them but they're in a private area, sorry. But if you give me your twitters I'll make sure they follow you." I say lightning up a little.

"Oh my god, yes please!" They say in unison before scribbling their twitter names onto a piece of paper.

"I'll make sure they do it, I promise," I smile before giving them a hug goodbye.

"Oh Billy." One of the girls say making me spin around to face them.

"Don't listen to all the hate you're getting because you are seriously the best, and you and Ash are just the cutest." The blonde girl says shyly.

"Thank you sweetie, now I really have to go. Love ya." I smile walking out of the bathroom and back to the boys.

I walk back over to the boys and give them all a smile as Ashton wraps his arm around my waist.

"Oh.." I say almost forgetting.

"Make sure you follow these girls on twitter. If you don't I'll personally kill you all." I say smiling evilly handing the piece of paper to the boys as they all pull their phones out and follow them.