Yes

Billy's POV:

Today is our last day at home before returning back to the tour. I can tell I'm going to get home sick this time. Since coming back home without Mum being here and watching Mason waltz back in has really shocked me. I really don't want it to effect me as such as it has but I really can't help it. It's all getting to me and I really just wish non of this happened.

"Hey you." Ash say walking into my bedroom and grabbing me from behind as I do my hair in the mirror.

"My stupid hair isn't working." I say yanking my hair out and trying to do it for the fiftieth time.

"It looks fine." He replies smiling at me in the mirror.

"No it doesn't." I say getting frustrated as tears come to my eyes.

"Hey what's wrong?" Ashton asks spinning me around to face him.

"Nothing, I promise." I say looking up at him giving him a quick kiss before grabbing my phone.

"Let's go." I smile at Ash.

We both get in Ashton's car before heading to this restaurant which he was telling me all about. He told me his Mum use to take him there once a year because it was all they could afford. We pull up at the restaurant and walk in.

"Table for Irwin?" Ashton asks the lady at the front counter.

"Right this way Sir." She replies leading us over to a table in the corner of the restaurant.

"My names Julie, and I'll be your waitress for the night. What would you like?" She asks politely.

"Um, I'll have the Carbonara please." I says.

"Sure, and for you Sir?" She asks turning to Ashton.

"The spaghetti." He replies.

She walks off towards the kitchen as I turn my head to meet Ashton's gaze.

"This place is lovely." I say.

"Thanks. It means a lot to me." He smiles.

"Are you sure you're ok?" He asks me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say giving him a fake smile.

"Ok then." He smiles back at me.

Our meals arrive and we eat them quickly because of how yummy they are.

"That was seriously amazing." I say placing my fork down on the plate.

"Yeah mine was awesome." Ashton says as we get up and walk towards the front counter to pay.

"Here let me go halves." I say reaching for my purse.

"Don't be silly." Ashton says.

"I'm so full and tired." I yarn as we walk to the car.

"Don't fall asleep, there's still one more thing left." He smiles.

"And what would that be?" I say walking over to him and looking up into his eyes.

"It's a surprise." He whispers before opening the car door for me.

__________________

We arrive at an empty park, it's small and I can't really make out much of it because it's dark.

"Close your eyes." Ash says holding his hands over my eyes, leading me to somewhere.

"Are we there yet?" I ask as it feels like it's taking forever.

"Open." He says pulling his hands away as I open my eyes.

I open my eyes to find a small pound with a whole heap of lanterns scattered all over it.