Just Tell Me The Truth

Billy's POV:

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Ashton says giving me a soft kiss.

"What time is it?" I groan.

"3am." He yarns.

"What? We only just went to bed." I say sleepily.

"I know but we've got to get to the airport. Now come on." He says pulling the blankets off me.

I get up much to me despise and get dressed then do my hair. I grab my suit case and take it down stairs to the car. Once the cars are packed we head for the airport. Everyone slept the whole way, we arrived and were snuck into the back entrance of the airport to avoid fans. Once we were on the plane I took my seat next to Ashton. He held onto my hand as I leaned on his shoulder and fall asleep once again.

"Aw look at these two cuties." I hear Calum say as a camera noise goes off.

"Oi!" Ashton says reaching out to grab the camera off Calum as I open my eyes.

"Delete that!" I say.

"Nope, it's going on twitter." Calum smirks pressing a few buttons on his phone.

I get a notification on my phone and check it to find the photo Calum just took with the caption "Love Birds". And once again twitter is going crazy because of a damn photo of me and Ashton.

__________________

We finally arrive at the bus back in England after an extremely long day. Everyone is quick to go to bed because they've got a show tomorrow night. I climb into bed and turn off my light, closing my curtain. I'm just about asleep when my curtain is drawn back and Ashton's crouching down in front of me.

"Shit Ash! You scared me." I gasp.

"I'm sorry, I was just lonely. It's weird not being in bed with you." He whispers not wanting to wake up the others.

"Get in then." I smile and move over for Ashton to climb in next to me.

"I've missed your cuddles." He says snuggling into me.

"You're such a big softy Irwin." I say.

"But you love me." He says kissing my neck.

Was he right? Did I really love him? Maybe I do? That's all that was going through me head as I fell sleep.

__________________

Ashton's POV:

I was woken up by Billy tossing and turning, mumbling things in her sleep. She seemed to be having a nightmare so I decided to wake her up because she was only getting more distressed.

"Billy, wake up. Are you alright?" I whisper nudging her a little.

She shoots straight up in bed ripping my hand off her.

"Get away from me!" She almost yells.

"Hey, calm down it's just me. You were having a bad dream." I say as she looks at me shocked before realising where she is and who I am.

"It's not a dream Ash it's real." She says as she flops back down into bed relaxing and also looking upset.

"Babe, what's real?" I ask confused.

"Nothing." She almost snaps at me.

"Does this have anything to do with last night?" I question.

"I said it's nothing Ash." She replies a little annoyed so I just leave it and cuddle back into her body.

I really want to know what's been stressing her out for the past couple of days. Maybe Michael knows? He better because I hate seeing Billy like this she's obviously hurting.

"Hey Michael?" I ask him as I join him to eat breakfast, as the others are still asleep.

"Yeah mate?" He asks.

"Last night Billy had a bad dream and when I asked her what her dream was about she said it wasn't a dream that it was real but she doesn't want to tell me what it's about." I say as Michael eyes grow wide.

"Well if she doesn't want to tell you, I shouldn't really be saying anything." Michael tells me which I know is the truth but still, I really want to know.

"Come on man, please. I just want to help her." I sigh.

"Ok, but I only know half of it, she refused to tell anyone but Mum the full thing." Michael says before continuing.

"Mason was a complete ass to her, he would hit her and yell at her. Pretty much forced her to stay in the relationship, she was really scared. He's crazy. Now don't let Billy know I told you because she'd lose it." He says.

"I promise, thank you." I say.

"So now you're making promise with my brother and keeping yet another secret from me." Billy says from the door making my head snap around to face her.

"I'm sorry, you just weren't going to tell me." I say feeling terrible.

"Yes I was! I just didn't want to tell you yet." She yells.

"Why not?" I say back raising my voice as I stand up from the table.

"Because I was scared." She admits.

"What scared I'd hit you?" I yell.

"Fuck off Ashton. I'm not in the mood." She almost whispers as her voice cracks, she storms out of the room and back to her bunk.

"Trouble in paradise?" Luke yarns walking into the room.

"That's not even funny." I say angrily, feeling terrible for what just happened.

___________________

Billy's POV:

The boys left for their show and Ashton didn't even come in to say goodbye. I'm still a little annoyed at him for going behind my back, but I'm just glad that Michael doesn't know the full truth so there's no way of him telling Ashton what was actually giving me the nightmares. I hear footsteps as people get back onto the bus.

"Billy." I hear Ashton's voice call from the other side of the curtain but I don't reply.

"Billy, can we please talk." He insists.

"I don't want to talk." I mumble acting like a little kid.

"Please." He says finally convincing me as I pull open the curtain.

"Let's go somewhere more private then." I say getting out of my bunk and walking towards the lounge room where nobody is.

"I just want to apologise for asking Michael and not you." He says.

"It's ok, I just wish you'd give me time. I'm not like everyone else Ash I need a lot of trust to open up to someone." I admit.

"I know, and I realise why now. I just can't believe he'd do that, I'm so sorry." He sighs.

"Well now that you understand can you please wait next time till I'm ready before you go asking my brother stuff." I say.

"Yeah of course." He says looking into my eyes.

"Now where's one of those famous Ashton Irwin hugs." I smile as he pulls me into a massive hug.