The First Show

"Wakey wakey sleepy heads." Liz says opening up the blind in our hotel room making me squint as the light hits my eyes.

"Come on up you get lazy bones, we're leaving in half an hour to go meet the boys." She says before leaving the room.

"Bags first shower!" I say jumping out of bed rushing to the bathroom still half asleep.

After my shower I change into my favourite pair of black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, a black leather jacket and my black vans. Not being bothered to really do my hair I just brush it before putting into a braid. Before applying some light makeup and perfume.

We all walk down the hall and towards the elevators before filing in. The doors open in the reception area and we're greeted by screaming girls. It's so overwhelming that I grab Ashton's arm for support not wanting to become separated from the group. We are hustled into 2 black vans before heading out into the busy streets of London. We dodge and weave between cars before finally coming to a stop outside a massive building which I'm guessing is where the boys will be performing tomorrow night.

We walk into a massive arena and it just amazes me by the size of it. Our attention diverts up to the stage were we watch the One Direction boys running around like looneys throwing shoes at each other and falling over everywhere.

"Oh hi there!" Harry says getting up off the ground as he spots us in the distance. The boys wave back to him but I don't because I'm too shy and star struck.

"Lads! 5sos has arrived!" Harry yells to the boys on the stage as they turn to us and start walking over.

"Harry. And you are?" Harry says with a wink.

"B-Billy." I manage to get out.

"Nice to meet you love." Louis says giving me a quickly hug.

The other three boys introduce themselves to me with a hug before we all walk back stage to a dressing room so everyone can talk and sort out what will be going on tomorrow night.

The 9 of them are in a pretty serious conversation for about an hour, just sorting out times and change overs.

"So can we hear you guys live now?" Niall asks excited.

"Yeah sure man." Ashton replies.

Everyone gets up and walks back out to the arena, Michael, Ash, Luke and Calum walk up to the stage as myself, Liz, some other men and the 1D boys take a seat in the front row. Once again Ashton counts them in and they start singing away.

"So how do you know the lads?" Liam asks leaning over to me.

"Um, I'm Michael's sister." I manage to say.

"Oh, older or younger?" He asks a little confused.

"We're twins actually." I reply back feeling more comfortable with the boys by the minute as they're all so nice.

"Really? That's cool!" Liam says surprised.

"So how'd you manage to get on tour with them?" Zayn asks me.

Well my Mum's dying of cancer and she's in hospital on her death bed. Michael and Ashton convinced me to come because they thought I needed some time away from it all. I feel like saying to him but hold back.

"Just lucky I guess." I say with a fake smile before turning back to watch the boys finish their song.

The boys finish around 8pm and I'm starting to get really tired. Everyone starts packing up and organising last minute stuff for tomorrow night.

"So what hotel are you guys staying at?" Michael asks Niall.

"The Queens Plaza." Niall replies as Michael's face lights up.