Pizza Place

Billy's POV:

We finally arrived back in Australia after the boys did their final shows. The tour was amazing and it was heaps of fun being with the boys, Michael & Ashton. I've been spending heaps of time with Ash's family which has been great.

"You coming babe?" Ashton says from my bedroom door as I'm putting my shoes on.

"Yep, let's go," I reply jumping to my feet and walking over to him, standing up on my toes giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Aw you little cutie." He says slapping my bum as I run down the stairs to meet the other boys for dinner.

"Pizza is probably the best thing ever created." Calum says as we walk to the car.

"I agree. It's probably my favouritist thing ever!" Ashton giggles as I hit him and pout.

"Well after you of course." He corrects himself making the other boys laugh.

"Man you're whipped." Luke says.

__________________

"What does everyone want and I'll go order." Ashton asks us.

"Meat lovers, with extra meat!" The boys say in unison.

"Can we have something not so meaty?" I whine.

"I'm sure there'd be some celery out the back somewhere?" Michael jokes as I hit him in the arm.

"I'll get a BBQ chicken pizza babe." Ashton says letting go of my waist as he walks over to order.

"That kid is seriously head over heals for you. He's got those little stars in his eyes when ever you're around." Luke says.

"It's so funny." Michael admit.

"Yeah, it's gonna suck seeing him so depressed without you when we go back on tour." Calum says quickly covering his mouth with his hand once he realised what he just said.

"You're going back on tour?" I ask shocked.

"Yeah." Calum replies.

"When?" I ask.

"Two weeks." Luke replies.

"Why didn't you guys tell me?" I ask tearing up just a little.

"Because Ashton said he wanted to tell you." Mikey adds just before Ashton walks back over all happy so we stop the conversation.

He takes his seat beside me and I'm still a little shocked so I just sit there silently.

"Shouldn't be too long." Ashton says still smiling and oblivious.

"Why is everyone so boring? Did I miss something?" Ashton asks.

"Nope." I say looking up at him giving him a fake smile.

Our pizza's arrives and we all tuck in. It's pretty silent and awkward between us all because we aren't really sure what to say. Ashton keeps trying to get close to me or put his hand somewhere on my body but I push it away.

"Babe what's wrong?" Ashton whispers in my ear.

"Nothing." I say bluntly.

"You sure? You seem a little tense." He asks me.

"I'm sure." I snap a little louder than I expected.

I get a little embarrassed causing tears to rise in my eyes. I get out of my seat and walk outside to the car so I can get some air. I lean on the car as I wipe the tears from my eyes.

"Babe what's going on?" Ashton says from behind me.

I hear footsteps getting closer before I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist but I push them off.

"Billy?" Ashton says concerned.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going back on tour?" I manage to get out.

"Because I didn't know how to." He admits.

"Well how about you say something like. Hey Billy I'm going on tour?" I say getting upset.

"I'm sorry ok!" Ashton says.

I'm just about to say something back but I catch Michael, Luke and Calum standing in the distance awkwardly waiting for us to notice them. I get in the car and slam the door soon after the boys all get in. Ashton starts up the car and we head home in silence.

________________

"Billy please talk to me." Ashton pleads as we walk into the bedroom.

"Billy come on." He continues but I ignore him at I head for the shower.

I turn the water on and let it heat up before getting in. The warm water hits my shoulders and runs down my body soothing the pain. I think I hear a noise and the door open but don't pay much attention to it. Then all of a sudden I feel Ashton's arms wrap around me and his bare chest against my back as he digs his chin into my neck.

"I'm really sorry I didn't tell you. I just didn't want you to get upset." He whispers softly into my ear.

"Ash, I know. It's going to suck not being able to see you everyday." I admit.

"Yeah I'll miss you like crazy but it's only for three months." He says tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Three months is a long time." I say.

"Well we better make the most of it now." He smirks into my neck before spinning me around.

He looks me up and down before placing a rough kiss on my lips and trailing it down to my collar bone making me let out small gasps.

"You sure you're ready?" He asks.

"Positive." I nod.

_________________

"You're so beautiful." Ashton says drawing circles with his thumb on my lower back as we lay in bed.

"I'm going to miss this." I say softly closing my eyes.

"Yeah me too. It's not like it's forever though." He says.

"It will feel like it but." I reply.

"I know but remember the invisible string? Maybe that could work for us also?" He says looking me in the eye.

"I like that idea." I reply as I yawn.

"Is someone all tired out?" He say with a cute giggle.

"A little." I say.

"I love you so much." He almost whispers as he snuggles tighter into me.

"Love you to." I reply as I kiss him before falling asleep.