Is It A Date?

Billy's POV:

"Why didn't you tell me?" Ashton asks me as we sit in the bathroom while I clean up the blood from his face.

"What about Mason?" I questions.

"Yeah." He replies quietly.

"Well you know. It didn't really cross my mind to tell you about my crazy ex stalker boyfriend." I say.

"He's your ex?" Ashton asks surprised.

"Yeah." I admit and my eyes lower from his face to my feet as I take a deep breath.

"Did he ever..." Ashton goes to say but I cut him off already knowing he's going to ask me if he'd ever hit me.

"Yeah Ash, yeah he did." I whisper as I feel all that pain come back.

"I'm so sorry, you don't deserve that. You really don't, you're so beautiful." He says tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Do you actually mean that?" I question.

"Every word." He whispers.

I finish cleaning up the blood and the entire time Ashton rests his hands on my hips which is giving me butterflies.

"All better." I say placing a soft kiss on his sore eye.

The rest of the night seems almost awkward and silent. Calum cleans up the mess Mason made on his way out, Luke attempts to cook some food but fails and ends up ordering pizza and Michael went to bed early. Ashton and I are sitting in the lounge room when Luke and Calum walk in with the pizza, we all take a slice and sit in silence once again.

"Thank you guys for today." I say breaking the silence.

"Don't worry about it." Luke smiles at me.

"Do you think he'll come back?" Calum says making me feel uncomfortable.

"Who knows?" I reply instantly feeling uncomfortable by Calum's question.

"I think it's almost time for bed." Luke says stretching his arms out.

"Sounds good." Ashton says.

We all get up and go to bed. Luke and Cal in the spare room and Ashton in my room once again.

"Hope you don't mind." Ashton says referring to his shirt as he takes it off as gets into bed.

"Nope, not at all." I smile.

"You're so cute when you blush." He says pinching my cheeks as he crawls into bed and wraps his arms around me.

"Ash?" I ask.

"Yeah?" He replies sounding a little worried.

"I can trust you right?" I say unsure which makes him shoot up in bed looking down at me.

"Yes of course! Why? What's wrong?" He asks almost assuming things.

"I was just wondering." I lie.

"Ok then." He replies kissing me on the cheek softly before laying back down and drifting off to sleep.

____________________

"Morning sleepy head." Ashton says as I feel someone flop back into bed.

"Hey." I say slowly opening my eyes waking up.

"So what do you feel like doing today?" He asks me with a cute little grin.

"Relax?" I ask.

"Sounds perfect." He asks pulling himself back under the covers and hugging me from behind.