The End

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
     We were all ready. The boys were waiting downstairs while the rest of us were changing upstairs. Finally, Izzy, Juniper, Pixy and Roxy all go down the stairs. I grab my phone that was charging On the table and rush downstairs. I was distracted, putting my phone away, and I trip on the last few stairs. Jace catches me with a small laugh. "You ready, My clumsy girlfriend?" Jace asks.
     "Yup!" I say as I regain my posture. Jace leans down and kisses me. I gasp lightly and kiss him back.
     "Ok! just go! C'mon you guys! Stop sucking faces!" Magnus says annoyed. Jace and I laugh as we walk to the limo Magnus insisted we rent. We walk into prom only to see everyone dancing to Ocean by Martin Garrix. I smile up at Jace. He laughs lightly and pulls me into his embrace.
      "It's funny how Magnus planned all of this even though he's in college," Jace whispers.
       "Well, thats Magnus for you," I giggle. Jace and I walk deeper into the party. Pixy and Roxy Were at a table drinking coke, Izzy and Simon were dancing in the middle of the dance floor, Kasey and Juniper were dancing slowly on the edge of the dance floor.

KASEY POV
     Juniper slowly moved with me as the song continued. I kiss her black hair slowly. She looks up at me and smiles. "I love you," I say as the song changes, what about us by pink starts playing.
       "I love you too," Juniper says with a smile. I tuck her black hair behind her ear.
        "Promise me you won't leave me again..." i whisper as I stop moving and look into her blue eyes. Juniper looks up at me.
        "I won't.....i know that if we do leave each other, that we'll end up destroying each other," Juni says. "But...you also have to promise not to leave me," Juniper whispers
        "I promise," I say. Juniper then leans up and kisses me. I kiss her back, pressing her harder into my body.

CLARY POV
    The song changes to "Can't Help Falling in love by Hailey Reinheart" Jace pulls me in closely. "I can't believe that after everything....after Sebastian, Tori, Jett, and everything else...that we managed to end up together," I whisper.
      "Of course we did....we're Clary and Jace...." Jace whispers as he leans down to kiss my neck.
    "I love you ," I whisper. Jace hugs me tighter.
      "I love you too....so much.." Jace whispers. "Do you want to get out of here?" He asks. I grin at Jace and nod. He grabs my hand and we run out of prom.

~*~*~*~*
     I giggle as I swing on the swings in my prom dress. "You know what's crazy?" I ask as I stop swinging and look at Jace who was next to me. "That this is more fun  than prom," I giggle. Jace smiles and gets up. He stands me up and looks into my eyes.
      "Everything is more fun when I'm with you," Jace whispers.
      "I love you," I whisper.
       "I love you too," Jace says. "We say that a lot, don't we?" Jace asks. I grin and kiss him.

THE ENNNNNNDDDDD

BUT WAIT! Stay tuned for the epilogue 😉