Rain

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
Pick a number between 19-50!!! It's essential for me to keep updating!

Oh and also,
You're welcome 😉
CLARY POV
     I was watching a horror movie inside. It was Damien Omen, it wasn't that scary, since it was so old you can see all the special effects. It was actually funny how you see the blood and how it looks a little too much like lipstick. I laugh as Another character gets 'brutally' murdered.It was pouring cats and dogs outside. I hear a motorcycle, and I go to the window. The motorcycle rumbling stopped. And there I saw, Jace. He was soaking with rain. I turn off the tv. Then I open the door and walk towards him. "Jace? What are you doing? Are you insane? It's pouring! You're gonna get sick!" I say.
      "It's been a long three years Clary," He says. Ignoring my comment. "and I was too afraid to tell you how I felt..." I stare at him.

JACE POV
    Clary's green eyes flash down and up, inspecting me. Here goes nothing,"I want you, for worse or for better,and I'll wait for you forever if that's what it takes. I know I broke your heart, but....I've fixed it before...and I'm pretty sure I can do it again." She stays quiet. I swallow and keep talking."Remember how it used to be, before, when we were happy, with pictures of us kissing and being happy?" I ask. She says nothing. "I have no idea how I didn't completely lose my mind when I broke your heart. It was the single most hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life,and I left you all alone, and I never told you why, and I've had to watch for three years, just watching you at the sidelines, watch you kiss another person and move on, and be happy without me. And you know what's the worst part of all of this? That I hurt you... I am responsible for you not being happy for a long period of time. And that is the worse pain I have felt other than having you run out of school in tears," I say.  "And i hate, that I'm afraid of something you can't even see, something that you can't see, or hear, or touch, yet it has so much power over me. And, I hate being afraid of this, it's so frustrating, because I see everyone else have a happy relationship, Alec has Magnus, Izzy has Simon, and then, you...you don't have anyone. And I feel responsible because I broke you. I used your feelings as A weapon against you, and I don't know who was hurt more, but what I do know is that we both came out pretty screwed up because of that, and it was Sebastians fault, and then you went out with him, and everything got so messy and screwed up, that I stayed away from you, and I tried to move on, and that just made things even messier." I notice I was rambling. I sigh. "What i mean is," i look into Clary's green eyes. "I love you."