Kasey's walk

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
    I walk inside and see Jon and Kasey licking the cake batter that was left over. Kasey looks up and see's My empty hands. "Jace was there?" He asks. I nod sadly.
      "He shut the blinds in my face," I explain. Kasey slumps down sadly.
         "Oh....I'm going on a walk, ok," Kasey says. I smile at him sadly. I pick up Twizzy and go upstairs. Twizzy rolls around in my bed.
          "Oh Twizzy twiz, I know Jace is hurt, I just wish he would let me help him...." I tell the kitty as she rolls around in my bed. I sigh and wiggle my index finger in her belly making Twizzy move around and rub herself against my body. I sigh and stand up. I'm going to need more cupcakes.

PIXY POV
     "So, hows your mom?" I ask Roxy.
     "She's fine, she got a new boyfriend, so, no way am I going back home," Roxy says.
      "Where will you stay then?" I ask Roxy.
      "That's what I wanted to talk about," we were walking around the track in Central Park. "I thought, maybe we could both get Jobs....and maybe afford our own little place..."
       "Yeah....yeah that's an amazing idea! But..where will you stay while We get the money?"
        "I have enough money for a months worth of a hotel." Roxy says. I look at her.
        "Alright... I'll get a Job, you'll get a job, and we can live here," I say. Roxy nods.
        "Together," I smile and kiss Roxy. She pulls me closer to her. I run my fingers through her hair.

KASEY POV
      I kick the empty Can Into the street. I'm so stupid! Why the hell did i tell her I liked her?! She's already broken...why would she want someone who is just as broken as her?! I'm such an idiot! I kick another can. Instead of hearing it fall on the pavement, it hits someone. I look up and see Juniper. "Ow!" She said.
"Juniper," I said.
"Kasey...I need to go..." Juniper says. She then starts running towards her house. I grab her arm and pull her towards me.
       "What's going on? Please, tell me, Clary and Daphne are crushed... tell me what's going on," I plead.
       "Kasey...I have a lot of ice cream here, I need to go before it melts," Juniper says.
        "Juniper....please....I'm crushed...I need to know if you're ok," I plead.
      "I'm fine Kasey, but everyone else isn't, my mom is trying to get my-, Stephan not to disown me and kick me out, Jace and Justin are isolating themselves, so I'm getting isolated, i need to go," Juniper says. I grab her again as she starts to leave. I kiss her hard, trying to show her how much I love her, because I do...I just won't say it yet.
        "Promise me, promise me you'll know that I care about you," I say. Juniper nods and kisses me quickly.
          "I will, I do...bye," Juniper says and walks away.