Kiss

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
KASEY POV
    I look up at Juniper. "That's screwed up," She says as she wipes her tears off.
    "We're screwed up people," I whisper. We stare at each other. I noticed we were leaning into each other. I closed my eyes gently and kept leaning in, until my lips crashed into hers. Then, it was all natural. I grabbed her face and pulled her closer. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. I know little about kissing, but I know it can't get better than this. She then shifted her body and straddled my hips as she kissed me. We finally pull away.

JACE POV
     I sigh as I keep eating my cereal, Courtney keeps flirting with me, but i don't care enough to focus on her. Tomorrow is thanksgiving, and the day after we're leaving to New York. I glance up and keep eating. I then stop and look up. There i see Clary, she had a white t-shirt that fit her perfectly. Her t-shirt said "the book was better" and she wore leggings with combat boots. She walks up to me and Courtney. "Can we talk?" She asks. I stare at her in awe.
       "Uh-Um, sure," I say. She smiles lightly and we go outside, because there's no way we'll get privacy inside the house.
         "I know I over reacted," Clary says. "Like, a lot,"
        "No, Clary, I'm sorry i didn't tell you, hell! I'm sorry i even talked to those girls. I just...i wanted to move on....but I failed and got Chlamydia," I say.
         "Jace....if we're going to do this..." Clary grabs my hand. "We need to be honest with each other, at all times Jace....and if there's anything else you're hiding from me...tell me now, please," clary says.
         "I don't have Chlamydia anymore,"
          "What?!" Clary asks.
          "I went to a physician, and he told me that I'm clean now," I say. Clary giggles and rolls her eyes.
          "Alright," Clary says smiling. She then wraps her arms around me and kisses me lightly. Right before she kisses me, my eyes catch a movement. I stare in shock at what I saw behind Clary. It was Kasey...kissing my sister. Clary pulls back.
          "What's wrong?" She asks.
           "That's wrong," i say pointing behind her.

CLARY POV
I look behind me and see Kasey kissing Juniper. "C'mon Jace, why don't we go get a coffee? There's a mall near by," I say as I grab his hand and drag him away.
      "Clary-,"
      "Jace. Let's. Go.get.Coffee, don't ruin this moment for them," I say.
       "But-," I kiss Jace to shut him up. He sighs into my lips and kisses me back. "Fine, we can go," I grin.
       "Good!" We then walk towards Jace's car. I get inside the car and put on my seatbelt, Jace does the same thing and we're off. We quickly get to the mall. We pull over and start walking towards Starbucks.