Here we go again

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
Remember that one time where I told you to pick a number between 19-50? Yeah, you'll see why I asked you to do that 🙃🙃🙃
Oh and if I didn't choose your number, you're welcome, you're not at fault for breaking Clace!
And if you did, well....I'm technically still at fault soooooooo....

(I chose the highest number)
JACE POV
     "You slept with Jazzy?" Clary asks in shock. I can almost see the gears turning in her head. "How many?" she asks. I can't tell her how many, she's already angry I can't make her angrier. "How many Jace?!" She asks angrier. I take a deep breath and look at the floor. There's no way in hell I can tell her the number while looking at her.
CLARY POV
      "Forty-Seven, including Jazzy," He says. Forty-seven? Forty-seven?! Forty FUCKIN Seven?! I then notice that I still had my shirt off I quickly put it back on, I don't want him to see me like that, just like he's seen forty-seven other girls. He grabs my arm as I start to get up. "Clary Wait," He says.
"Forty-seven Jace?! That's more than a classroom full of girls! That's fifteen girls a year! And then only two this year because you got Chlamydia! This year when you tried so hard in winning me back! And you were screwing other girls?!"
"Clary, no! The day you came back was the day I found out I had Chlamydia! I swear to god I didn't do anything with anyone! Well, I mean, except Tori, but other than her I didn't kiss anyone! Much less have sex with them!"
"Right," I say and leave the shed. I'm such an idiot! As if someone like Jace would Wait for me! Especially after we broke up! God i was so stupid thinking he's still a virgin! Of course he isn't! Boom! What was that? Oh nothing, just the sound of my heart breaking. Again. I run into the bathroom, ignoring the confused Pixy.I lock the bathroom door and let the tears just flow.

JACE POV
     As I saw her leave i felt dull. I worked so hard to win her back, and now i lost her again. It's all my fault! If I hadn't broken up with her she wouldn't have ran off! I wouldn't have screwed all those girls! I would've given myself to her! But I didn't! I screwed everything up, and now I broke her heart again. My phone starts ringing. I answer it. "Hello?" I ask.
     "Hello, May I speak to Jace Herondale?"
     "This is him," I say.
      "Yes, Mr.Herondale, we would like to inform you that you need to go to the Physicians again, your chlamydia time should be up since yesterday, we would like you to stop talking pills and go to your local physicians to get the ok on chlamydia,"
       "Thank you!" I say bitterly and and hang up. So I just broke Clary's heart by telling her I had Chlamydia, and I probably don't even have it anymore! Great.