Sebastians Failure (2)

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
JACE POV
I Punch Sebastian so many times I lost count, to put it in simple words, he was very screwed up, the door then was kicked open by two men, one of them was the guy who saw me go into the house. They had sharp pocket knives. they came at me, I tried to shove them away, but hey stabbed me before I got the chance. I don't know what happened afterwards, it was a blur of punches, stabs and kicks. "Jace!" I herd, I knew it was Clary, she tried to help, i tried to stop her, I saw the man who saw me come in focus his attention on clary, she got thrown against the wall, the man walked towards clary. Then, Police came in through the door. Screaming random police commands. I curl up pathetically, not being able to even keep my eyes open.

JUNIPER POV
My phone goes off. I grab it and read the text I received.

Jace: found Clary, 911 on the way, dk how many ppl r here go to the closest hp from clairmont av meet u there bye, love you,

My eyes widen. I run to Jocelyn's house. I jump up the stairs and open the door. I see Kasey and Pixy talking with Jocelyn and Luke.

KASEY POV
     "Ohhhh! Kasey i'm so happy for youuuuu!" Pixy squeals as she hugs me tightly, I told her about the Juniper thing, and she loved it. Jocelyn and Luke came down the stairs. "Oh, uh, J-Jocelyn, i wanted to ask you something," Pixy says, turning serious all of a sudden.
      "Alright," Jocelyn says. They both sit down on the couch.
"Um, ok...so...I really appreciate what you have done for me...and Kasey, and I wouldn't in any way want to take any type of advantage of that.....but...Roxy has a...situation going on at home..and she asked me to help her gather up some money..and then get our own place....but she's had to invest in hotels, and I thought that maybe, she could stay here...just for a month, just one month so that we can have enough money to pay rent for our first month and have a little left over, I know it's a lot to ask...but please," Pixy begs. Jocelyn looks at Luke. She then sighs and rubs looks at her legs.
"Phoenix, I usually don't let significant others even stay over for one night...and having more kids here will be harder on us...but....i guess it's good that you start living on your own and learning to take care of yourself now...so yes, of course Roxy can stay for as long as needed, and I will give you enough money to start off," Jocelyn says.
     "Really?! Oh my god! Thank you so much!" Pixy says as she hugs her. Jocelyn smiles brightly.
       "You're welcome Phoenix," she says. She pulls away.
       "Your name is Phoenix?" I ask Pixy.
       "Yeah, do you really think my parents named me Pixy? No, my name is Phoenix Pixette Weber," Pixy says.
      "Wait, how did I not know that?"
     "It never came up," Pixy says simply. Then, all of a sudden, someone comes in. I look up and see juniper, except her hair was shorter, and dyed.