Manor

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
Here's the next chapter!
I updated early because......well Because.....do you really need a reason?! Just read the chapter!
CLARY POV
    "What about aunt Pia?" I ask.Aunt Pia is Uncle Dan's wife.
      "Dan and Pia got divorced,"Mom says. Kasey lives with Granny Anna because His mom was too weak to give birth, but of course, the doctors didn't catch that. Five years later, Kasey's dad committed suicide. It was horrible, and my grandma took him in. I haven't seen Kasey since we were eight though. Courtney on the other hand, she's the biggest brat in the universe. The last time I saw her was before Jace moved here. She gave me the nickname Ugly Duckling. Courtney has always looked fabulous. I sigh as I finish eating pancakes.

JACE POV
     I walk down the stairs and see my family eating breakfast. I sit down in between to Juny and Daphne, Justin's girlfriend. "Jace, Juny,Daph. Mom and Dad have something to say," Justin says.
      "Well, since Daphne is staying until New Years, we have decided to invite her to the manor for thanksgiving." Mom says.
      "The manor? But we only go to the manor if-," Juniper stops as we all realize what's happening.
        "Holy shit! We're having a family reunion,"
         "Jace! Language!" My grandmother said. The thing with family reunions is that, the Herondales are all dead, we're the only ones, and the Montclair's don't celebrate anything with us, so we celebrate with the Lightwoods. The WHOLE Lightwood family. That consists in, Uncle Aaron, Uncle Tyler and Aunt Janice, who are all Roberts brothers. And also, Aunt Lisa, who is Uncle Tyler's wife. Uncle Hunter who is aunt Janice's husband. Uncle Aaron is still single though. And then the lightwood cousins, Joy, Holly, Bell, who are Uncle Tyler and Aunt Lisa's kids. And then Aunt Janice and Uncle Hunters kid, Owen.
      "Anyways, I invited the Fray's to the manor, so, there will be a little less space than usual." mom says.
       "Mom, the manor is the size of a park!" Juniper says.
        "Oh, and, Jace...since Daph is also coming with us, you'll have to take your bike," Justin says. I roll my eyes.
       "Fine...when are we leaving?"
        "Right now!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Juniper and I were laying on the Herondale manor couch when we herd the doorbell ring. I look towards the door and Juniper snatches my box of Oreos from my laps. She grabs a whole row and shoved it in her mouth. I look at her disgusted as she laughs at my face. "How did you manage to piss me off and make me feel like puking?" I ask as I stand up to see who is at the door. We had arrived a few hours ago. But our bags had only been brought to the floor we're staying at. Oh, yeah, the manor has three floors, plus a basement and attic.

     My mom opens the door, and at the door was Clary, Jonathan, Luke and Jocelyn

     My mom opens the door, and at the door was Clary, Jonathan, Luke and Jocelyn. "Hi!" My mother says as she lets them in. Clary had her red curly hair down, she had a washed out old blue gray hoodie, her hoodie was down though, and she was using chameleon teal/purple beats

 Clary had her red curly hair down, she had a washed out old blue gray hoodie, her hoodie was down though, and she was using chameleon teal/purple beats

She looked around the room in awe as she took off her headphones. I smile at her curiosity of the manor. I suddenly get pushed out from around the corner. I look behind me and see Juniper snickering at me. She runs up to Clary and hugs her.
    "Hey Clary!" She says.
     "Hey Juny!" Clary says happily. Clary looked beautiful, even in old clothes.