Roxy And Pixy's Happy End

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
ROXY POV
The dim candle lights around us flickered. We were on the boardwalk of skaneateles lake. Pixy had her hair down. She had a pastel pink bikini top with matching jean shorts. I had a blue one piece with a blue skirt that tied around my hips. Pixy looked up at me, her green eyes shining with love. I brush her pink hair behind her ear. "You're beautiful," I whisper lightly. I could hear the lake's water move. Pixy smiled and pulls me into a kiss. Her long fingers rang across my scalp. I tugged lightly on her short pink hair. She then slowly pulled away. Her hands roaming my body.
"You know I love you right?" Pixy asks. I nod slowly.
"I love you too," I whisper. She grabs something from behind her. It was a small box.
"Roxy....you've been my best friend since we were eight," Pixy says. "And I slowly fell in love with you....the things you would do, the way you would act." Pixy explains as she grabs my hand. "It made me fall for you. By the time I was twelve, I knew I was in love with you...and that scared te hell out of me....because, my family is homophobic, and I thought the feelings I was having were sinful and wrong, I wasn't supposed to want to raise a family with my best friend, or, well, my girl best friend." Pixy looks into my eyes. "But if something that feels so good, and that surrounds me with love and happiness is sinful....then That basically goes against the whole bible, for one. But I also don't care if it's sinning....I'm happy, and i feel loved." Pixy says. "So....i want to marry you...and even if you might not be ready for this...." Pixy trails off as she opens the ring box. "It's ok, because I'm Also not 100% ready....but I am ready to be engaged," Pixy says. Tears fall down my face. I wipe them away and look at the ring.

It was absolutely beautiful, it reminded me so much of Pixy

It was absolutely beautiful, it reminded me so much of Pixy. I nod my head and grab the ring, slipping it onto my finger.
"I love you, oh god, I love you so much!" I choke out as I hug Pixy. Pixy hugs me back tightly. No matter what happens, no matter what obstacles we face, i know that we'll end up together, because I don't think I can love anyone else like I love Pixy, and I also don't want to love anyone like I love Pixy. I know we will stay together....till death we part.

CLARY POV
Jace was outside making food. Meanwhile i was naked inside the tent. No! I am not waiting for him to come in and see me like this. I'm trying to find my clothes, but I can't find them! I see a bag across the tent. It was hot pink. I grab it and open it.