Night

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
HOLLY POV
I wake up in need of some water. I get out of bed and go outside. I had my teddy bear for comfort. I hate the dark. Anything could pop out at you, or grab you from your feet. I was close to the door to the living room, when I hear a squeaky sound. It was coming from Daphne and Justin's room. Moaning was coming from inside. And so were groans. Oh no! A monster is inside! They're going to die! I drop my teddy bear in fear. I then run as quickly as I can to the stairs to get my mom. I go up the stairs to another living room. I herd the adults behind a door. I open it. It was a bar. There was a Tv and a pool table. And almost every single adult was there. Except Granny Imogene and Anna I walk towards my mommy as i spot her. Uncle Aaron slumps on me. "Hey Holly Halls!" He Slurs. "Did you know...thaaaat your mommmmmmyyyyy is a whore?" He asks. My mom looks towards the door.
"Holly! What are you doing here?!" Mommy asks.
"Mommy mommy! Downstairs! Justin and Daphne are in trouble mommy! They're getting eaten by a monster!" I cry.
"Honey," Mommy starts as she crouches down. "Monsters aren't real," she says.
"But, Mommy, they are!" I say.
"Lisa, I'll go with you," Aunt Celine says.
"Me too," Aunt Janice cuts in.
"Alright, Fine," Mommy says. We walk out of the room and down the stairs. We stop walking, Aunt Celine goes red as she hears the noises.

JUNIPERS POV
I wake up and don't see Holly in bed. So I walk out of the room. I go towards the living room. She was probably just thirsty. I see my mom, Aunt Lisa and Aunt Janice outside of Daph and Justins room. Holly was also there in her footsie pajamas with her teddy bear. Moans were coming from the door. "Oh my god!" I say as I walk towards them. I was in my pretty little liars pajamas.

"They're really going at it aren't they?" I ask in shock

"Juniper!" My mom scolds. My moms always been really Sextalkaphobic. Which, having three kids is really ironic. She takes in a deep breath and then opens the door. I scream as i cover my eyes. I am now blind. I look at Lisa and Holly. Lisa quickly covered Holly's eyes. And Janice looked away.

CELINE POV
Justin and Daphne quickly cover themselves. "What are you doing?!" I ask justin. "There are kids everywhere!" I say in annoyance.
"Well, I, we, uh,"
"Stop! Just stop! Get dressed, and go downstairs," I say as I back out of the room. I then go downstairs. Lisa goes with Holly and Juniper to go back to bed. Janice follows me downstairs. I sit on the couch.
"See what happens when you parent? It's a disaster, you're a terrible mother." Janice says.
"Shut up Janice," I say angrily. She looks at me in shock.

Favorite part of the chapter? 😂