Kiss and make up

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
JACE POV
    "I love you" Clary stays there, rain not touching her. Then she walks up to me, and she kisses me. I freeze in surprise. I grab her waist and pull her closer to me. She wraps her arms around my neck. Her fingers go through my hair roughly. The kiss was rough and desperate. I didn't want to pull away, but we were outside and everyone could see our private moment, so I pull away from her. I stumble back a little. Clary was panting from the kiss and so was I. "Maybe, we can talk about this later?" I ask.

CLARY POV
    "Maybe, we can talk about this later?" He asks. I was disappointed, but it was raining and he was probably cold. I nod and go back inside my house as he runs across the street. I change my clothes and  lay down on my bed. I put on my earphones and hummed to music. I hear a knock at my window. I look at my window and see Jace. He said later, not tomorrow. I grin and open the window. Jace smiles and swings into my room.
      "So...what does this make us?" I ask.
      "Uh, what do you want this to be?" Jace asks as he puts his hand on the back of his neck. He sighs, "Clary, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asks. I grin and pull him towards me. I kiss him quickly and look up at him.
      "Yes," I say biting my lip. Jace grins, he then picks me up, I squeal, "Jace!" I giggle. Jace then gently puts me down on the bed. I yawn and look at him.
      "Goodnight Clary," he says. I smile at him. I turn off the lights, I snuggle up to him, just like we used to do.

JONATHAN POV
I open Clary's door, still not exactly up. Mom was making pancakes. She told me to come up and tell Clary to wake up, and that pancakes were ready. I came back this weekend because i didn't have a lot of homework and because my mom made me. She said 'if I'm gonna have to pay tuition, the least you could do is come visit me!'. I sigh as I open Clary's door. The scene in front of me woke me up immediately. "WHAT THE HELL?" I ask.

CLARY POV
I wake to a start as I hear Jonathan scream. Jace wakes up with me, wrapping his arms around me. "Aren't you two fighting?!" Jonathan asks lowly in a hissing tone as he closes the door. I was as red as my hair.
"We got back together," I whisper.
"You had make up sex?!" He asks disgusted.
"NO!" I yell. "We had make up cuddle," I say.
"Jesus, you know what, I'm going downstairs, pancakes are ready, I'll see you there," Jon says. I sigh as he closes the door on his way out. I kiss Jace goodbye as he slips out my window. I walk downstairs. My mom and Luke where sitting down at the table.
"Clary, since thanksgiving is closing in, Family is coming to town," Mom says. We haven't had family since my dad left. Meaning, no one knows mom cheated. "Granny Anna, Kasey, Uncle Dan, and his daughters Courtney and Max are coming. And so is Pixie,"
"What?! Why is Pixie coming?" I ask. Pixy is from the Morgenstern side of the family.
"Pixy came out as Bi, her family disowned her and since I used to be part of the Morgensterns, I will let her stay here as long as she'd like," My mother says. I sigh and stab my pancakes.