All hell breaks loose (2)

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
    Jace comes into the kitchen. "I told you not to touch her!" He growls at Aaron.
      "I don't follow orders by anyone, especially not one of my nephews," Aaron says as he pulls my body close to his. I frown at Aaron.
        "Hey! Back off! I'm not some toy you can use!" I say as I try to push myself away from Aaron.
        "She said back off!" Jace says.
        "No, i won't!" Aaron says. I roll my eyes at the two supposed men I have in front of me. I quickly raise my knee, making it connect to Aaron's no no zone. He doubles over and let's go of me. I then walk out of the room. Jace follows me out the room.
        "SEE! This is what I'm talking about! Aaron has been hitting on every single girl here! And no one has done anything to stop him! And I'm not going to let him go too far!" Luke was talking to all the men in the room. Meanwhile the women were arguing to the left. Holly, Bell and Joy were playing with dolls in the corner with Juniper, Pixy, Roxy and Izzy. Daphne and Justin were making out in the corner. Kasey was leaning against the wall looking at the girls play. Magnus and Alec were next to Max, Maxwell and Owen who were talking about Naruto.

MAXWELL POV
     "No, No, no! That's Jiraiya, and that's Naruto," I explain to Owen. Max then sits down on the floor as she keeps reading one of the Naruto comics I gave her.
        "It's all the same to me though," Owen says.
        "Though they might both be blonde, there are some differences between the characters, for example, Naruto is-," I get interrupted by Owen. He grabs my blue vest and pulls me towards him smashing my lips to his.

THIRD POV
     As Max and Owen kiss, Janice notices and screams in horror. Everyone looks at the scene and is shocked to silence. "SEE! This is what happens when you're in charge!" Janice says pointing to Celine.
       "SHUT UP JANICE! I'm SO sick and tiered of you always blaming me when something happens!" Celiné finally yells back. "IT'S YOUR CHILD JANICE!"
       "OWEN NEVER ACTED LIKE THIS BEFORE! He's confused because you crammed him in with those kinds of people!" Janice yells as she points at Alec and Magnus. Roxy and Pixy get up from where they were sitting.
        "Excuse me?!" Maryse, Roxy and Anna say at the same time.
         "I will not let you disrespect my son that way!" Maryse says sternly. Robert grabs Maryse's arm.
"Maryse,"
"FOR GODS SAKE ROBERT!" Maryse yells angrily as she pulls away from Robert. "For once in your damm life will you stand up for Alec?!" Maryse takes a deep breath and opens her purse looking for something. "I was going to do this after the party...but it can't wait...not anymore," Maryse says as she gives Robert papers. "They're divorce papers...I'm done with you and all of your homophobic bullshit!"Maryse says as she walks up the stairs. Robert walks out the front door quickly leaving all of us shocked to silence. The lightwoods stand up and go upstairs towards their mother.
"This is what-,"
"Shut up Janice!" Imogen says annoyed.
"Yes! For the love of god shut up! You think you can judge everything and everyone when really you're in the wrong....YOUR son kissed HIS COUSIN!" Anna says.
"That's because he was confused! People kissing the same gender?! That's Madness!" Janice says.
"Madness?! MADNESS?! I WILL NOT LET YOU DISRESPECT ONE OF HE MOST RESPECTED PEOPLE IN THE ROOM! You CANNOT! WILL NOT DISRESPECT THEM!" Anna says angrily.
"Exactly, and I know I have no right to say anything since this is not my family, but I've only known you for five minutes and I can't deal with your homophobia." Pixy grabbed Roxy's shoulders and pulled her in to kiss her.
"Wow...i thought you said you just met her..." Juniper says in shock.
"Yeah I thought we were going with that," Roxy says. Her pale face with a light blush.
"Change of plans," Pixy whispers. She looked at everyone. "Roxy is actually the reason I came out..." Pixy explains.

So...crazy chapter, tell me, who are your ships for this story?

(That includes ALLLLL ships)

You're welcome for the early update