The (awkward) diner

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
JOCELYN POV
"The misery? You call living in a big house, with your children in a good school is a misery?!" My mother asks.
       "I'm done with this conversation!" I say and walk out of the room.

CLARY POV
      "When are you going to kick them out into the kiddie table?" Aaron asks as he looks at us, the so called 'kids' were all on one side. Except for Holly and Bell, they were next to their parents.  
        "Aaron, I don't think we need to get rid of the kids," Luke responds. Aaron shrugs,
        "Alright then." He says. "So,when was the first time you had sex with Jocelyn?" I went red as Aaron said that. Imogene spit back her tea. Granny Anna choked on her tea. Jonathan went red and looked away. And, I, well, I banged my head on the table and laid my head there my cheeks burning up.
      "Aaron! Virgin ears!" Lisa scolds.
      "Mommy, What's zex?" Holly asks. Lisa glares at Aaron. Aaron shrugs,
       "This is why when adults talk, kids should scram." Aaron says.
       "Dinner is ready!" A girl says. I look up, the girl had dirty blonde hair. She had blue eyes and she was tall. Her blonde hair circled and made a clean bun.
        "Thank you Kara," Celine says. Then, a man with light brown skin came in. He had one blue eye and one green. He had bunch of plates. Another girl with light brown hair came in with more plates. And so did a blonde boy with green eyes. After they left the table was filled with a bunch of stuff. People started eating, and so did I. It was still extremely awkward thanks to Aaron. I just try to eat my dinner without the disturbing picture in my mind. I then felt a hand grab mine from under the table. I looked at Jace, and he smiled. I smiled back at him. The rest of the night was quiet and awkward. People kept looking at Aaron, Luke and my mom. Aaron shamelessly smiled at who ever looked at him, especially the women. Luke just looked away. And my mother, she just looked down at her plate. Finally, dinner was over. And i was the first one up stairs. I went into my room and slammed the door shut. I quickly went into the shower and started taking a shower to avoid all conversation with anyone that could make this more awkward than it already was. I don't need Courtney to keep taunting me. I also don't need Izzy and Pixy to try and help me calm down. I just need everyone to forget what had been said. Of course Aaron already had a grudge on Luke. I'm going to die this week, either of embarrassment, or from people staring at me. I sigh as I turn off the shower. I dry my hair and my body, I put lotion on, underwear, and then my soft pajamas.

So....what did you think about this chapter?